Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Titch

1. T

Notts Forest (A) Pre-Match Thread

On way, would take the draw, but a win would be fantastic, come on me babbies!
  2. T

Everton, surely a points deduction?

It's been said, but may as well spend what you want in the summer
  3. T

Team v villa

Few rumours going around that Chiwome starts instead of Fraser Cunha on the bench Tuesday
  4. T

Villa (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Day drinking in brum, can't wait Come on me babbies
  5. T

Gary’s Presser

We should never reveal injury and training details before a match, hopefully it's the way forward!
  6. T

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

I'd take a 1 nil win with an OG in the last minute, on route to boozer Come on me babbies!
  7. T

European Qualification?

What if Villa win the conference league and finish in the top 4?
  8. T

Wolves 22/23 accounts

We should have let them form their Super League!
  9. T

Wolves 22/23 accounts

Premier League statement
  10. T

The (awful) new ticket site.

We were on about this Saturday, there will be about 30 of us who want to sit together, we did for the Watford semi, my brother in law is adding us all to his network! I've wished him luck :tearsofjoy:
  11. T

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Website is showing 4 tickets left, all in the family enclosure.
  12. T

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Sales look good to me, will not be many left after tomorrow.
  13. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yes drop ball straight to the Liverpool keeper and they were expecting the ball back? Liverpool went up the other end and scored
  14. T

Tried the app no joy. Tried 3 different Web browsers no joy. Phoned up and got my seat sorted the old fashioned way! Just don't know what to expect every time I go on, most times it's worked fine? IF we beat Coventry, I'm not sure how it will handle selling 40k tickets :cool:
Back
Top Bottom