Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tired&Emotional

1. T

Ipad and late defeats....

Another one for the 'Ignore List'. It is kind of them to make themselves so clearly known.
  2. T

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I have always thought there to be a disproportionate amount of West Ham fans in the written media. This then gives them a profile in the newspapers that their history, performances and achievements simply do not warrant.
  3. T

Brentford verdict

It's a poor result in a game in which we played into the hands of a limited opponent. Disappointing but not the end of the world. Many (if not all of us) would say we are in a good position compared to where we expected to be in August. However, we lose a game and the "told you so", negative...
  4. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No surprise really; I've just seen they've got two iPads!
  5. T

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Only my opinion (obviously) but Dier is an appalling footballer. How he has been in an England squad - let alone a starter - is almost unbelievable. He is ridiculously slow in body and mind. For me, he'd be fortunate to be our fifth choice centre back.
  6. T

Chelsea Verdict

You are absolutely correct. I am also a better 100m sprinter than my grandad but he's 89, had a stroke and can't move his right leg.
  7. T

January Priority

Like most people, I think we need a striker. However, I think we need a goalkeeper just as much. Bentley and King are clearly hopeless and I have no faith in Sa. I know he can pull of world class saves but his all round game is poor. His decision making is baffling at times and having a...
  8. T

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

You still wouldn't have a keeper that can catch.
  9. T

Neither is good enough. This is the worst set of goalkeepers that we've had in decades.
  10. T

Forget a striker, we are in desperate need of a new goalkeeper in January.
  11. T

Burnley verdict thread

I wouldn't know as I was there.
  12. T

Burnley verdict thread

And won 1-0.
  13. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

If you can't beat Burnley 15-0 and be 42 points above the relegation zone then you're a terrible manager.
  14. T

Burnley verdict thread

Dawson killed their play it direct tactic they used against Sheffield United.
  15. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Seems like some people are unwilling to change their viewpoint based on evidence. That's never a good sign.
Back
Top Bottom