Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by thommo1984

1. T

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

This gets repeated on here ad nauseam but I don't see a world in which anyone bids even close to that for Max on this season's form. (I know, Napoli etc etc... just don't think there's a chance personally)
  2. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Villa been immense this half
  3. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Leverkusen 3 up and about to win the league. Immense achievement from Alonso, Xhaka and co.
  4. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He’s class. Will play for England within next 18 months.
  5. T

FA charge GON

Incredible that it took all of….one round of fixtures for the exact same scenario to play out and there be no appeal, no VAR check and no disallowed goal.
  6. T

Matt Doherty

Ehhhhhhhhh….
  7. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I’m so bored of talking about VAR but **** me how on earth do neither the ref or VAR give Burnley a penalty for that early foul. It genuinely defies belief. Maybe it’s all a ruse to get it scrapped? I can’t fathom how else it could be this bad.
  8. T

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Painful watch, take the point.
  9. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Only saw last few minutes, just in time to see an Argyle player intercept a short pass by sliding in and booting the ball away up the pitch…only to get a free kick given against him and a yellow card to the bemusement of absolutely everyone. Awful, awful ref.
  10. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Un-believe-able
  11. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Remember when Fergie said RVP could have been killed when he had the ball smacked at him :tearsofjoy: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/dec/23/manchester-united-van-persie-swansea
  12. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well put and completely agree. Imagine they go out because of that now.
  13. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Definitely. Unbelievably good decision from the referee…that would have been overturned in the Prem.
  14. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Saka is an absolute idiot for that, what is he thinking?! Madness.
  15. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Christ, watching City is painful. Theyre so boring and risk averse. Obviously gonna win like 4-2 on aggregate or something but ffs someone take someone on, or play an ambitious pass or even shoot, it’s ok to lose the ball sometimes lads.
Back
Top Bottom