Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by TheConcourse

1. T

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Oh it’s brilliant from Jota.. BONNAAATIIINNNIIII
  2. T

That’s Blackpool that, mate. Private jet into the airport, train out from Blackpool North to Wolvo.
  3. T

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

Same. Why would anyone want to add another DM to this squad?
  4. T

The Neves situation needs a line drawing. A very clear yes or no to whichever clubs want to make an offer. It’s not just the money, it’s the whole structure of where we strengthen and how. Surely if Barca are committed to selling De Jong we’ve got the kind of relationship with them to get an...
  5. T

Super easy to dismiss the cheap thing, but any credible links this summer have resulted in nothing. At the very least we aren’t going to attract our primary targets. Talk it down as much as you want, that’s a concern.
  6. T

You’re being totally rational, and I absolutely think that’s the right approach in most cases. This window is just a micro part of Fosun’s ownership so far. The more worrying trends for me are: - The last 2 summer windows - The level of performances for 2 years Mitigating factors in...
  7. T

So Jeff pulled out of the deal because he didn’t want to spend £18m or because he didn’t want to lose 25% of the future sale value? Perhaps the problem isn’t in the football org side of the business. They identified a player at relatively low cost with an incredibly high ceiling and Jeff has...
  8. T

Get the thesis, but I don’t think that’s true. I don’t think we’re going to sacrifice a season just for Coady to go on holiday.
  9. T

Two options: watch a bunch of tits at Compton or a bunch of tits on TV. I choose both.
  10. T

The new bird (who is unreal btw) and Jay. Ekin-Su has had a Sellars. ****ed it right up.
  11. T

Interesting one isn’t it? My feeling at the moment is one of concern. Only because I felt we were 3 players short last season - without outgoings. It feels like a grind for the club to get any deal over the line at the moment. Not just one, but any. Preface all of that with BS Twitter...
  12. T

January is massive window for Jeff and Scott ;)
  13. T

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Anyone getting nervous? :grin:
  14. T

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Especially when a World Cup is around the corner and so he’d only miss a few months. Criminal decision if we were ever in for him.
  15. T

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

London Wolfcats
Top Bottom