Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by The Wolf Of Wombourne

1. T

Rate the Transfer Window

Because he didn’t play for wolves last season and now he does.
  2. T

Rate the Transfer Window

Usually there’s one of these floating about but I can’t see one so here it is. For me it’s a D. First team movement Outs: Adama - free Moutinho - free Costa - free Neves - 48m Nunes - 53m Giles - 5m Collins - 23m Coady - 8m Raul - 5m Guedes - Loan In Doherty - free King - free Doyle - 4.3m...
  3. T

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

They can but they would need to agree it with him or pay him out. Part of me thinks they are hoping it blows over with a season abroad so they can sell him.
  4. T

We will still razz you, guy next to me at work is a Walsall fan so I watch out for their results, he’s fairly positive towards wolves but most Walsall hate us.
  5. T

If we bid tomorrow it might be a little late haha!
  6. T

I don’t understand what more of the story their can be though? He’s a 25 year old bloke, contracted to the club who hasn’t shown up for work and it’s been confirmed he hasn’t told the club? If anyone else knows of anything else that may change peoples views I’d be very interested to hear it...
  7. T

Fulham could be in trouble this year I think, Mitro and Palhinha massive for them. Other than Adama and Raul their only proper signings are catsagne and bassey …
  8. T

I think the issue people have is he didn’t get his way and went on strike, him doing that (I doubt anyway), wasn’t the deciding factor in the deal. It’s a ****ty way to operate and his proved himself a bit of a ****.
  9. T

Overshadowing a World Cup victory

Are you implying only blokes can accept what they did and move on? (Just to be clear, this is a joke)
  10. T

Rumours from the pub

The profits have come from players early doors and most of the good buys were Jan since Hobbs took charge. In the middle there was a load of money wasted either by buying poor players, over paying or under selling which was my point when I said the last few years. We are actually employing a...
  11. T

Rumours from the pub

Jeff runs the football club and the football clubs transfer policy over the last few years has been abysmal so that literally is his fault?
  12. T

Chiquinho

Thanks, I had a feeling he would be HG next year but wasn’t sure if he needed to be registered for this year so that is good info. Looks like we’re fine on foreign rule though, as you’d expect I guess losing so many this summer!
  13. T

Chiquinho

I’m not sure if silva has to be registered but assuming he does then current foreign total excluding podence and Nunes would be: Sa Semedo Jonny Toti Ait-Nouri Lemina Gomes Bouba Hwang Neto Sarabia Cunha Sasa Silva Bueno doesn’t require registration, this Paraguayan kid won’t either. So 3...
  14. T

Nunes to City

My understanding is the club don’t even need to give him permission as long as city go through his agent and don’t approach him directly. I think in the past tapping up scandals (Ashley Cole for instance), that was a rule break as they spoke to Cole directly.
  15. T

Nunes to City

Why aren’t we spending money then? I don’t even mean on luxury nice to have players, we have 3 cbs so if you believe that FFP also isn’t the issue now (like I do), why haven’t we signed a CB?
Back
Top Bottom