Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Pie Poker's latest activity

• The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker reacted to SuziQ's post in the thread Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread! with Like Like.
    Got here stupidly early but just seen the players arrive on the coach. Didn't see Cunha, Neto, Bellegarde or Dawson.
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker replied to the thread Wolves 22/23 accounts.
    Read the E&S article, everything explained very clearly including the striker issue
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker reacted to Jawwfc's post in the thread Wolves 22/23 accounts with Like Like.
    Don't think accounts have ever shown that Fosun have took any money out at all over the years.... doesn't stop people from jumping on...
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker reacted to WolfLing's post in the thread Top 6 or FA Cup ? with Like Like.
    Do Liverpool away last game of the season to see Klopp off empty handed. Then do United in the cup final a week later to see Ten Hag...
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker replied to the thread European Qualification?.
    How good is this thread, remarkable to think we have any chance of Europe. I was lucky enough to do Braga and Espanyol but post Nuno I...
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker replied to the thread Pedro Neto.
    https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/fastest-players-premier-league-421201 Neto 3rd fasted player clocked in Premier League this season.
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker replied to the thread Emperors New Clothes.
    I've said on here before which wolves player was an emperors new clothes player. I Love the man, love the player, we all did, but he...
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker replied to the thread Matheus Cunha.
    Yeah hate the title of the other thread, cringe at the thought of him somehow reading it. Love Cunha and his attitude, it must be...
  • The Pie Poker
    A Toffee family member of mine is absolutely adament they'll be given 4 points back...
  • The Pie Poker
    Yes a Europa league place. We get two Europa league places, one for highest non Champions League qualifier, and one for the FA Cup...
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker replied to the thread Everton verdict.
    Personally I find the weekly MOTD complaints on here and online very tedious. Why it bothers people is beyond me. They show all our...
  • The Pie Poker
    The Pie Poker reacted to Black Country Wanderer's post in the thread Everton verdict with Like Like.
    I watched MOTD and dont see any problem tbh Yes we were last on,someone has to be,and yes Keown analyzed Evertons failings more than our...
Back
Top Bottom