Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by the 15th Wanderer

1. T

Hurt

Given the choice between losing today or losing to the **** I would rather lose today 10 times.
  2. T

Albion punishment

Took a while to clear the streets though :)
  3. T

Who would you swap GON for??

I agree. I don't think many would have done better with these players and the injuries / decisions we have had to contend with.
  4. T

2nd March 1974

Went with my mom and two brothers on a coach which left from East park. My dad wasn't really into football. Great day.
  5. T

Albion punishment

Just bumping this thread. Any news on when they are being docked 20 points and fined a 100million?
  6. T

Matheus Cunha

A good point. I think it's important to differentiate between what players achieved with wolves and actual ability. Football now is a very different game from in the past pitch, ball, boots, fitness, tactics etc. You can only play what is in front of you so I would never want to detract from...
  7. T

Man United Verdict Thread

Was Sarabia up to 90 minutes after his injury? Gomes or Doyle is a debate. Not necessarily about better more different. I wouldn't have minded seeing both and Lemina. Lots of factors we are not privy too. I do know our bench looks much weaker than it did unless some of the youngsters come...
  8. T

Man United Verdict Thread

Full strength United are a top4/6 team they have had loads of injuries. Watched them against Villa the other week crap defence first half but very potent going forward. Now they have their defence back.
  9. T

January 2024 transfer window thread.

After selling and loaning so many players I am surprised we didn't get at least one in. Particularly when some went so early in the window.
  10. T

January 2024 transfer window thread.

It'll never catch on:)
  11. T

Albion punishment

True. Response should be proportionate. Not illegal but only in extreme circumstances. Not sure it would apply to **** fans:)
  12. T

Albion punishment

He will have been arrested and charged no justification for hitting him with a batton otherwise.
  13. T

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Just having a cheeky rewatch:)
  14. T

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

I wouldn't want my back snaped, snapped would be bad enough :)
  15. T

The Savile’s or Jimmys

Tough paper round:)
Back
Top Bottom