Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Taffywolf

1. T

Time to leave

I’ve been a member and a regular poster since mol mix was part of the express and star website so numerous years. I’ve been a wolves supporter for 50 years and a regular for 45 years, I was named after my dads fav player. So I’ve been around along time. This forum has become so negative...
  2. T

GON: ‘No excuses’

We played Monday, Tuesday would of been a day off, Wednesday stretches, Thursday/Friday on the grass. That’s come from an employee unless you know better
  3. T

Wow mate don’t post such common sense it’s not welcome on here after a loss.
  4. T

Both of your points are incorrect. He never said that about the Utd game, all he said was it wasn’t ideal and he’d been able to implement some basic stuff, the Utd game wasn’t a week ago and they would of only trained Thursday and Friday this week probably. So all in all they’ve had 5 or 6 days...
  5. T

Grow up, I presume you’re a grown man and reverting to name calling is very immature. The only inevitable with this squad is a relegation battle irrelevant of who the manager is, so maybe some positivity around the place rather than waiting for any excuse to criticise the club may be...
  6. T

The inevitable? He’s had 4/5 days in total on the training ground. Honestly if this is your genuine opinion of the situation then I’m done.
  7. T

And you’ve got absolute no idea on whether that’s exactly what he said or not. Wolves are too big? Really. Where not a big player in this league I’m afraid to say and maybe the sooner some accept that the better it’ll be and it may eliminate a load of unnecessary negativity. He did a better...
  8. T

Play Neto on the left

Neto is not what he was. He hasn’t done anything since he’s come back to make anyone think differently. But yes let’s blame someone else for Neto being poor
  9. T

of course there’s lots to fix, we fought relegation last season and finished the campaign with a 6-0 & 5-0 defeats one of those to Brighton! Any person with an ounce of common sense can know that. We’ve lost our best player and some other important players from a squad battling relegation so...
  10. T

Why do you automatically think the manager got things wrong rather than the players who crossed the white line making mistakes and not being good enough.
  11. T

Sasa Kalajdzic

Just catching up with the Sasa documentary on YouTube, I must say what a really lovely guy he is and his partner is to. I really hope we see him hit the net soon and see that smile on his face after his terrible last 12 months.
  12. T

Welcome Gary

Welcome to the pack Gary. I have a feel good factor about this one. A tough start for him fixture wise and the fact he hasn’t had time to work with the players but that’s where we are. Cmonmebabbies
  13. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

We’ve played counter attacking football under nuno and more or less ever since. We don’t control possession, we aren’t good enough.
  14. T

Lopetegui

There’s no doubt that Jlo would get the best out of this squad BUT it pains me to see this bloke not wanting to manage our club, the way he’s handled himself recently hasn’t been good. The interview with his buddy was poor and an insult to the club imo. He isn’t going to be here come Xmas so...
  15. T

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I don’t think a player being loaned out tells a story, we did the same with Gibbs-White and he’d proven he is comfortable in the premiership, Giles could be the same so to not give him a chance in pre season is crazy for me.
Back
Top Bottom