Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Super NES

1. S

Nathan Fraser

He'll learn from today - perhaps the occasion was too much for him. Haven't watched him much before (apart from the last few games) but one thing I noticed was the he seemed to really struggle in competing for headers / timing his jumps etc. Simms for Coventry showed just competing / being a...
  2. S

Coventry Verdict

We were not robbed one bit - we would have robbed them had we held on (not that I really would have cared too much!!)
  3. S

Coventry Verdict

I can understand poor performances and showings like today at times where we clearly didn't deserve to win, but that arrogance in the last few mins really annoyed me. Stay professional, get the job done and play until the final whistle blows.
  4. S

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Don't blame him entirely but we had another sub window right? If so, why not throw on B.Traore on to congest the middle / add energy at 90 mins, and more importantly eat up a minute or so?
  5. S

Coventry Verdict

We didn't deserve the win, but only we can lose the way we did! Thinking we have won the game and not playing to the final whistle is criminal. Lemina on the 2nd goal losing it after trying a clever trick is so poor. Sa doing his best Pickford impersonation at the end which is fine when you're...
  6. S

Fulham H Team

Sa Semedo Kilman Dawson Toti Gomes Lemina B.Traore Sarabia Fraser RAN A bit of a change in terms of set up / formation but think as a one-off it could work, and potentially needed to help re-energise the small squad for the final slog of the season. B.Traore & Gomes would add energy, which...
  7. S

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

A below par first half but we're winning which is the main thing. Hwang doesn't look right to me. The ball just isn't sticking with him at all - 2 or 3 times he's given it away so cheaply. Pleased for Bellegarde. Had some bright moments and looks to have the beating of his man. Brighton...
  8. S

Fraser

Not too sure what he people are expecting from the kid - won a few headers and the ball generally stuck with him in the few instances he recieved it. The general frustration of letting go of 2 strikers and bringing nobody in I understand - but nothing to do with Fraser himself. Remember, he...
  9. S

JONZY54 Ref Watch v Brentford

The most frustrating thing today was that there were a few decisions which were so delayed - not sure why he was so hesitant. Perhaps waiting for a helping hand from someone else. I just can't take him serious after hearing him during the VAR mess up at Old Trafford earlier in the season.
  10. S

Brentford verdict

Another poor home performance, and one where we were the masters of our downfall. Disappointing, but reflective of our mid-table position where we will have ups and downs. We started slow, and presented them with two great chances of the back of losing possession in terrible positions with Sa...
  11. S

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

Sa .....just why oh why have you played that ball again - the one which almost cost 2 goals in the first half!
  12. S

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

A below par performance - we really should be down by another goal or two, largely due to Sa trying to play out and creating our own problems. Brentford are sitting deep, but we need to try and move the ball quicker to try and open pockets of space. RAN has played very well, but would like him...
  13. S

Chelsea verdict

Fantastic result and a brilliant response to the result / performance on Thursday. Really enjoyed watching that, apart from a nervy 10 mins or so towards the end. The changes made to the team were the correct ones, with Gomes bringing energy to the middle against a mobile midfield, RAN allowing...
  14. S

Man United Verdict Thread

Despite the comeback, we got what we deserved in terms of points. We could have quite easily been 5 or 6 down at half time. I'm not going to overly critical on any of the players but as a collective unit we just looked terrible in that 1st half. We were wide open whenever we lost the ball, and...
  15. S

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

We're fortunate its only 2 - should be well and truly out of this. A genuine nothing performance so far. Every time they run at us we look petrified, outnumbered and vulnerable. When we try to build we're just to slow. RAN and Gomes for Doc and Doyle at half time for me - we need to match...
Back
Top Bottom