Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by stuj4z

1. S

Stadium Plans

Why do you think Real Madrid and Barcelona who are both supposed to be skint have renovated their stadiums now? None of the Super League clubs will need to do anything to their homes for 50+ years. It's there to keep the status quo as it always has been
  2. S

Stadium Plans

Once the replacement for FFP comes in with the new rule that any infrastructure projects count towards profit and sustainability, nothing will ever be done to Molineux again. No coincidence that all these clubs are pushing through stadium redevelopments now.
  3. S

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

The best one to compare it to is the Championship promotion shirt which looks Tango orange now
  4. S

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Got the pro shirt today, the fit is better than last season and way more comfortable without the black side panels digging in.
  5. S

Stadium Plans

Yep. And these plans have been brewing for a number of years. Almost as if it will get to the stage where Fosun have a ready made excuse
  6. S

Stadium Plans

We had the chance to kick on as the best team in the Midlands a couple of years ago. That will well and truly be lost soon. Amazing how there are no issues at other clubs with steel, interest rates, Covid, Brexit and any other excuses that Fosun have come out with
  7. S

Molineux

Im sure there were issues with the water table at the time that couldn't be solved as to why this wasn't possible
  8. S

Collecting football shirts

I'm 38 and have only ever gone to 1 game without wearing a Wolves shirt. Corporate of course which was automatically odd but just not for me. Each to their own, I know I look quite ridiculous when I've got a base layer underneath in the winter too but keeps me warmer than a sweatshirt or a hoodie.
  9. S

Away STs

It's now a permanent thing as well so even if they raise it in 3 years time it has no chance of being voted out
  10. S

Stadium Plans

There was access on the club shop side, there was a generator and water tank in the other corner. The whole point of the quadrant was that an access tunnel was part of it. Obviously we've only got half of this but it's a much bigger gap than before
  11. S

Stadium Plans

Bon Jovi was in front of the North Bank and there was even less access back then. Stupid legislation ruining it for everyone.
  12. S

Stadium Plans

If there is no set time frame for this work around Christmas then it just isn't happening. Cut to next year's Ask Wolves video saying "plans are still in place"
  13. S

Away STs

Remember that this is a dying club now. As soon as you leave you well never get it back
  14. S

Stadium Plans

He is talking about floor space and not an access tunnel. We already have 2 of those as it stands anyway
  15. S

Stadium Plans

Free visor with every seat
Back
Top Bottom