Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by StefanWolves

1. S

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

Cheers mate. Kenny literally saved this club for decades that season. We owe him a massive debt of gratitude
  2. S

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

You mean we sent someone called Hobbs to sign a player in Argentina and we expected the player to not be immediately underwhelmed? Good work, Wolves
  3. S

what can i say, not many birds in bikinis in Wolverhampton
  4. S

You’d rather watch west brom than brunette Paige walk around in a bikini? strange flex but ok mate
  5. S

DAZN leaves Canada….use Fubotv instead

About 40 games a season but obviously a lot of other sport too
  6. S

In fairness i get BT sport free through my phone contract. But i pay an arm and a leg for that anyway
  7. S

Does this work behind a VPN?
  8. S

If we get £18m hahahaha
  9. S

Nathan Collins. Very Mick McCarthy
  10. S

Folk on here would genuinely sell RAN and Podence? the delusion is next level
  11. S

Log off bud. Hope you’re good
  12. S

Disagree completely. MGW will never be a top player for us. Too much water under the bridge
  13. S

Who else plays back 3 like we do, he’s not worth much more (if any) than £15m to any other side. In fact if we could get £15m we should sell him tomorrow and invest it in someone like Botman and go back 4.
  14. S

I am 100% sure the club have had many long conversations about the *Coady problem*. It’s seriously holding us (and Lage) back.
  15. S

Coady isnt worth much more than £15m to any other side. Dendoncker maybe £20m. Traore £10m. We should sell Traore and MGW for ~£25m, neither have been here for the majority of last season so no loss to current playing squad. Nunes at even £40m amortized over 5 year deal is *only* £8m a season...
Top Bottom