Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by St. Lukes Reserves

1. S

Old Molineux Photos

Team pic in front of scoreboard, kit is 1923/24 season.
  2. S

Old Molineux Photos

Press photo, c1925
  3. S

Tom King

Being born in Plymouth and playing all your football since you were 13 in England / Wales does mean you qualify
  4. S

Tom King

Not really, Wales have a small pool of players to select from, non of their keepers are regular starters at their clubs
  5. S

Tom King

He's not a Wales international, been in the squad but never played. Not that that highly rated in the lower leagues, biggest thing going for him he's English so helps with our 'home grown' quota..
  6. S

Drugs

One of my son's friend's was an Olympic athlete, the amount of testing he underwent was incredible compared to footballers.
  7. S

Semedo situation

Sell for me, operating model means the club needs to buy low and sell high and summer is likely to be top of the market for him
  8. S

Is there ANY chance this team stays together next year?

Given the contract situation I think you can add Semedo to the list of players who probably won't be here next season. Important that any outward movement is planned for and replacements / additions in place early
  9. S

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Many professional scouts do
  10. S

WBA (A) Pre-Match Thread

No its not, didn't used to sing the West Brom bit back in the day and it was much better for it
  11. S

Everton, surely a points deduction?

But he didn't and he was sold which will impact positively on their year's accounts. I have no issue with the concept of the regulations but for me they should have been aligned with club's end of year accounts.
  12. S

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Which is what I assume Forest would argue, and I'm sure they will claim (with some justification) that because the date for the new regulation doesn't match with the club's accounting period, it doesn't give a true reflection of their financial position.
  13. S

Bees replay

Thought the Grimsby QF was the League Cup, tie went to 3 games if I'm remembering correctly
  14. S

Nuneaton Borough FC

Visited the drill field a couple of times watching Telford, one point though, it wasn't the oldest continually used ground in the country, Sandygate in Sheffield has been used by Hallam FC since their formation in 1860.
  15. S

Nuneaton Borough FC

Its not that surprising, at that level players often follow a manager. A couple of friends involved at Telford tell me the manager was doing an incredible job under the circumstances so it doesn't bode well.
Back
Top Bottom