Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Spitfire

1. Spitfire

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That’s not how it works. The teams are numbered in the order they came out in the previous round, so us or Coventry would have had the same number (1) and so would everyone else. See links below. https://www.thefa.com/news/2024/feb/28/emirates-fa-cup-quarter-final-draw-20242802
  2. Spitfire

Gary’s De-Presser

Christ, what did he do wrong?
  3. Spitfire

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If VAR aren’t getting involved in any of those Forest penalties they may as well do us all a favour and get rid of it. Can’t wait for Dermot Gallagher to tell us tomorrow how they were all correct, then followed by Howard Webb with Michael Owen to tell us how well it’s all going.
  4. Spitfire

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Difficult to find anything conclusive online but appears it may be from about 2020-21, but again I may be wrong.
  5. Spitfire

Gary’s De-Presser

Eddie Howe has complained loads this season about injuries. Spiers just cherrypicking the facts there to suit him.
  6. Spitfire

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

He’s not wrong. :mad:
  7. Spitfire

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

I agree. I think it’s better to have it settled on the day on a weekend and when no premier games are scheduled. It might help raise the profile of the competition again. No idea why they’re dragging the 4th round out over 5 days though.
  8. Spitfire

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I think it’s a recent law change.
  9. Spitfire

Old Molineux Photos

I’m sure that commentary is wrong. Richards scored the first and third with Eves getting the second.
  10. Spitfire

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They’ve lost to Arsenal and Villa away. Still an incredible run though.
  11. Spitfire

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

Plus the gates were opened to avoid a crush outside, so anyone without a ticket could have got in.
  12. Spitfire

JONZY54 - Ref watch v Forest

From what I saw on the tv, he seemed to book Lemina for something that was barely a foul, let alone a yellow card. :(
  13. Spitfire

FA charge GON

I’ll agree with that, especially covering their backsides. I do think LBW is more or less black and white now using Hawkeye though, providing the teams have reviews left.
  14. Spitfire

FA charge GON

The last couple of rounds of fixtures has shown why VAR can never truly work in football, as if we didn’t know already. Virtually everything is subjective, so we will always have these inconsistencies, leading to grievances all round. It only works in sports where the decisions are mainly black...
  15. Spitfire

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

It’s a pity as fans we can’t follow the German fans lead and take action to get these ridiculous kick off times scrapped.
Back
Top Bottom