Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

SmiffyWolf's latest activity

• S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to JOSWolf's post in the thread Bournemouth Verdict with Like Like.
    Could be another poor attendance on Saturday. We desperately need a win but can see Luton looking like PSG against us.
  • S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to Bill McCai's post in the thread Bournemouth Verdict with Like Like.
    Outplayed, outthought, just generally rubbish all round. The season is drifting into nothingness.
  • S
    SmiffyWolf replied to the thread Gary’s De-Presser.
    Getting to the stage of the season where manager saying he needed more players . I am sure I have heard other managers have said this at...
  • S
    Blows my mind that Forest are going to get a private hearing of the audio. I mean wtf is going on between the VAR and the ref for it not...
  • S
    SmiffyWolf replied to the thread Lopetegui.
    Totally agree but as Shi said him and Fosun are learning. Let's hope it is fairly quickly as at the moment we seem to be drifting . GON...
  • S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to Ned's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    We were relegated in all but name when the winter break came around. Yes we had good players but the squad was stale and had a loser...
  • S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to Wolf316's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    What a load of nonsense. We were bottom of the bloody league when Lopetegui took over.
  • S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    What nucleus of a good team? We were cast adrift at the bottom of the league and playing terrible almost spineless football every week...
  • S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to Ned's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    I think I read he said something like there’s a lot to discuss in the summer. Make of that what you will.
  • S
    I mean wasn't there talk of a contract offer to GON . Now I may have missed something but I haven't seen him sign up . So either the...
  • S
    SmiffyWolf reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Followed by the copy and paste story from anonymous source “seff jhi” that the manager was prickly and hard to work with and at times...
  • S
    He did a great job from where we were when he came in we were buried and heading to the champ. People may not have liked him but has...
  • S
    Would fit in well with some of our options up top then . Gerrrim
  • S
    Will just want to add one thing that in all honesty the young lads that have come in to play upfront have given their all but are they...
  • S
    Maybe this is part of the reason GON bombed him out on loan . Dez probably sneezed in training and Fabio fell to the floor . What Fabio...
Back
Top Bottom