Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by sjonnie

1. sjonnie

Molineux Mix Last (Wo)man Standing - The Run In

Congratulations @LythamWolf. I was torn between Fulham and Arsenal but went for Fulham in the end. Either way I was out. Well done!
  2. sjonnie

The Mendes influence (2021)

What he said!
  3. sjonnie

Wolves vs Sheffield United - The verdict

What he said!
  4. sjonnie

Wolves face masks now available

Mine were ordered on May 3rd.
  5. sjonnie

Packaging...
  6. sjonnie

Arrived this morning. Packaging is Rapha-esque (for the cyclists amongst us).
  7. sjonnie

I also had dispatch notification yesterday. DHL Express for Europe processed through B'ham today - expected delivery Monday.
  8. sjonnie

How would you finish the season?

There is nothing particularly important about July per se - but realistically, how do you see this season's games being played out given the current situation and given that next season is due to start in August (or earlier if the EL qualifiers have to be played)? I could well be wrong but I...
  9. sjonnie

How would you finish the season?

I think maybe a Duckworth-Lewis type mathematical model might be the best way to close off this season's placings. I can't see us resuming games anytime soon and as more than 75% of the season's games have been played, it is probably the fairest solution. Not ideal but probably the best option...
  10. sjonnie

Have you ever watched any other teams regularly?

Used to be a STH at Ajax. Also used to go down 'de Meer' regularly before they moved to the ArenA and season tickets became popular in NL.
  11. sjonnie

Posters no longer on the Mix

Chungster was always an intriguing read.
Back
Top Bottom