Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Sidaway

1. S

Bees replay

Understood, like I said, I take it back. Heat of the moment comment when I saw the amount of tickets still available.
  2. S

Bees replay

Okay I take back the comment regarding the price as it’s different for every person so I apologise for that.
  3. S

Bees replay

Maybe I just value the prospect of playing the **** more than most people do.
  4. S

Bees replay

Well obviously that comment doesn’t refer to your situation as that’s clearly common sense to not travel to the game.
  5. S

Bees replay

Matter of opinion. But I don’t think £18 to watch 2 PL teams play is bad value at all. Plus I think it’s definitely worth it at the prospect of playing those horrible *******s next round.
  6. S

Bees replay

A fiver? Since when has any club in the PL sold tickets for a fiver for adults in the cup?
  7. S

Bees replay

I can’t believe people are taking the weather into account as a reason why they can’t go. No wonder the atmospheres **** now. Understand concerns over travel for people living far away but any locals who have tickets but aren’t going because of the ****ing weather should be ashamed. We had...
  8. S

Bees replay

Criminal that this isn’t anywhere near a sellout. Regardless of the opponent, we should be showing our support regardless if you think the ticket prices are a few quid overpriced. Biggest game of the season so far. You’ll all be scrambling for those away tickets at the **** when we go through.
  9. S

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Can't believe what I'm reading regarding Reed. Proven PL workhorse in midfield. Gomes, Hodge, Doyle & Bouba are all under 22 y/o. A lot for them to take on. Smart signing that weakens a lower-league opponent.
  10. S

Give it a rest mate. They couldn't be further away – total different profile of players.
  11. S

Nunes to City

Very good business by the club once again.
  12. S

He’s guessing
  13. S

Santiago Bueno Signing

SANTI, SANTI BUENO, SANTI BUENO, SANTI SANTI BUENO..... HUGO, HUGO BUENO, HUGO BUENO, HUGO HUGO BUENO.....
  14. S

Welcome Gary

What a ****ing ridiculous thing to say? He's been given the opportunity of a lifetime to manage our football club with the calibre of players we have (far superior to B'mouth last season) – it's up to him to grab the opportunity by the scruff of the neck and take it. Back him and give him an...
  15. S

Welcome Gary

Time for everyone (me included) to park their opinions and back the bloke & his team. Get ****ing behind him. Gary O'Neils barmy army!
Back
Top Bottom