Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Shirtliffs shinpads

1. Shirtliffs shinpads

Neto Injury

Nuno left the squad in bad shape, even if he was sacked, the fatigue and burnout which they endured was terrible looking back, it’s a wonder Coady has any minutes left in the tank at all, a seventyten year old Moutinho rushed back from every unjury to play mad amounts of games when he’s playing...
  2. Shirtliffs shinpads

Stadium Plans

No worries WW and yeah I agree btw
  3. Shirtliffs shinpads

Stadium Plans

Again, I’ll ask why you quoted “save us” when replying to my post? As it is evidently clear I did not put it!
  4. Shirtliffs shinpads

Stadium Plans

If you re read my post I didn’t say he did, I said we wouldn’t be where we are today without him and a few others.
  5. Shirtliffs shinpads

Stadium Plans

100%, I respect SJH and we wouldn’t be where we are without him and a few others, but and it’s a very big but, he was as much a businessman as all the others. You simply do not start your life as a paper boy and end up owning colonial islands if you are not a ruthlesss and cutthroat, he could...
  6. Shirtliffs shinpads

New away shirt.

They do, Nieces chap ordered one on day of release and it arrived yesterday
  7. Shirtliffs shinpads

Castore

The air holes are in the same location on the front but can’t be seen as unlike the home kit they aren’t opposing colours
  8. Shirtliffs shinpads

New away shirt.

The pro version has got the air holes in the same location on the front, but they’re black as opposed to an opposite colour like on the home, but can’t be seen unless you’re close up
  9. Shirtliffs shinpads

Castore

I was told a while back that this was the away not the third, and that the shorts were gold with the black splashes, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them throughout the season though as people have allegedly seen them
  10. Shirtliffs shinpads

Castore

From the looks of it it has different sleeves too, air holes remain in the back
  11. Shirtliffs shinpads

Rafa Silva

I’m smashed so didn’t do me homework, sorry folks
  12. Shirtliffs shinpads

Rafa Silva

Just search Pedro Almeida on Twitter
  13. Shirtliffs shinpads

Rafa Silva

Possibly incoming
  14. Shirtliffs shinpads

Rafa Silva

Sorry about that folks, too many Bathams