Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Scallywolf

1. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

I do wonder what our senior professionals and best players think about the situation we are currently in with injuries and total lack of squad depth. Players like The Pitbull, RAN, Neto, Cunha etc are young and have ambitions, but must be thinking if those ambitions are with Wolves. The club...
  2. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

It’s me who is the lifelong Wolves fan, obviously not Mr Shi. Maybe my wording was misleading. If he supported my hometown team like I do (after 60+ years) and many others do, he would be aware of how the majority of us are all feeling atm, with lack of investment both on and off the pitch.
  3. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Against one of the best defences in the Premier League! Channy has to start tomorrow, with Sarabia alongside him. Doyle, Pitbull and Super Mario slogging their guts out in the middle of the park. Doc, S Bueno, Kilman, Toti and H Bueno at the back. RAN has a 25% chance of starting, so not...
  4. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Thank heavens these injuries didn’t happen a dozen matches ago or we would have been in deep, deep trouble. The situation is embarrassing and Mr Shi has said how he sympathises with GON, who I will repeat for the umpteenth time has done a brilliant job. Mr Shi, as a lifelong Wolves fan will...
  5. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

I’ll play wide left, Frank, and get the ball into the box as quick as I can for you to glide past Gabriel and Saliba. Pick your spot and give Raya no chance. Just like the old days when I played in the Wolverhampton Sunday League and you were playing in the er, er, er League!
  6. Scallywolf

As Guedes gone

My post concerned Guedes, WW. I’d have Mosquera back permanently next season. He’s apparently playing well for Villarreal and GON appears to rate him. With Dawson getting older and a bit more injury prone, we need another central defender for next season imo and Mosquera could be that player...
  7. Scallywolf

As Guedes gone

Absolutely no way, imo. We want players who want to play for us and create a happy dressing room, not someone who will just go through the motions. He didn’t want to be here in the first place and he was really poor when he played. He’s happy at Villarreal, scoring goals and it looks like...
  8. Scallywolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

It’s getting to the point where I wonder what on earth we are going to do with him. Fabio is on loan to Glasgow Rangers, currently and for a long time, the second best club in the whole of Scottish football. He would be scoring goals for fun if he was any good. The football level in Scottish...
  9. Scallywolf

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

That sums us up as a club atm, YGRWI. Shopping at Lidl, when we should be shopping at Waitrose, lol.
  10. Scallywolf

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Apparently we budgeted to finish 17th this season, but It looks like we could finish 13th. There is a £2.8 million difference for every place we finish higher than 17th, so that could mean £11.2 million added to the coffers.
  11. Scallywolf

Season ticket prices 24/25

It wouldn’t just be season tickets and match day tickets though, would it. Probably an extra £1 for a pint, extra 50p for a pie, 10p for Bovril and 20p for a packet of crisps. All prices will increase at the kiosks. Prices in Sir Jacks restaurant will probably increase as well. It all helps!
  12. Scallywolf

Sammy Szmodics

He signed his first professional contract with them, so he has a connection.
  13. Scallywolf

Sammy Szmodics

I suppose he's not gonna be the young and hungry type we are supposedly going to be after, then! It would be taking a chance, I suppose, IF we signed him and it didn't work out there would not be much resale value because of his age.
  14. Scallywolf

Sammy Szmodics

Josh Sargent is scoring goals for Norwich, but he was awful when they were in the Premier League. Every man and his dog have said that we need to increase our miniscule squad and Shi himself has sympathised with the problem GON has. Jeff Shi must back GON in the summer.
  15. Scallywolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He might be more physical, but he’s still not very good at scoring, heading, passing, speed, holding the ball, beating or challenging players. Other than that he ain’t that bad!
Back
Top Bottom