Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Rufio

1. R

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Criminal
  2. R

Who would you swap GON for??

I would have said nuno, but I actually think O’Neil is better than nuno. Mainly because nuno had money for players.. Neves, Jimenez, Moutinho etc. Gaz has took a bunch of lads (that lop said was crap) from fighting relegation to pushing for europe. Bloke is a hero
  3. R

FA Cup, Brighton home

I would have gone up tonight with my partner and son, then I saw the prices and thought **** that. So blame the club not the supporters
  4. R

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Idk what some of u guys expect. We are shopping from the whoopsie counter every transfer window and this guy has us mid table. He’s doing great
  5. R

Che Adams - not signing close thread

I always liked the guy, kinda hoped we would have signed him from blues a few years ago. Seems like a decent fella and works really hard.
  6. R

Nunes to City

I agree with this completely
  7. R

Who's this **** Matthew Gregory?

Lol, some no mark on a no mark site writes an article to artificially counter the popular opinion to engineer clicks and views. So people share it, and increase clicks and views. Mission accomplished
  8. R

Welcome Gary

Didn’t mick used to come in pressers with cups of tea? Or am I making that up
  9. R

Welcome Gary

After watching the training session I’m actually quite optimistic. It looked like the players enjoyed the hands on engaging approach of Gary and his team.
  10. R

King Gary, let's be positive

There might be a bit of truth in all that tho
  11. R

Welcome Gary

I thought it was pretty apt tbf dude. Like .. who is this guy ha ha. It made me chuckle anyway
  12. R

Welcome Gary

I love how you’ve called him O’Brien lol
  13. R

Welcome Gary

Having slept on this , these are my thoughts. It’s an underwhelming gamble for sure, but it could work out fine. I think the most disappointing aspect is the lack of vision. Like, you don’t appoint Gary O’Neil if your aim is to win trophies or get into Europe. Nothing against the bloke, I hope...
  14. R

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

**** off
Back
Top Bottom