Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by RMNottm

1. RMNottm

JR Bellegarde

Maybe a few games will do him good. Got the talent, needs to adapt to physicality, skills (dark arts) of defenders and poor reffing.
  2. RMNottm

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Hope he just plays football, fights for his place. I know he is approaching the over the hill age of 22 so let's just let him play his way to the next stage of his career where ever that will be.
  3. RMNottm

Fraser

But not Fraser's fault, well to him thought he did what he could. I hope the coaching staff have a sessions to debriedf him so he can learn.
  4. RMNottm

Apparently played well today- scored but no matter what he does people will never see beyond theprice tag and will always blame him. Still alot more work for him to do in Scotland.
  5. RMNottm

Semedo situation

Attacking more suits his skill set. Much better player without Traore in front of him, I did enjoy watch Traore but it is a team game. Benefits from a footballing brain next to him. He thrives off playing with good players.
  6. RMNottm

Futsal

Great game, kids should grow up playing it. You get so many more touches of the ball.
  7. RMNottm

Albion punishment

Behaviour likely to cause a breech of the peace would be a what poor away end behaviour could be sanctioned for
  8. RMNottm

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Agree forget the rest let authorities deal with the misscritants
  9. RMNottm

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Even could be bringing your mate who shows wrong emotion. WBA should know who each ticket was sold too. Let's not jump to conclusions.
  10. RMNottm

Because he is.... Unfortunately he has a price tag and is blamed for that.
  11. RMNottm

Let's just buy older players from now on.
  12. RMNottm

Brighton Verdict

I agree; I also agree with a post this was in response to, the point about Semedo and RAN getting forward. In the past with both Neves and Moutinho we had a problem that got worse as Mountinho aged- great player but time is Retentless. We do not have that now. It is a team game.
  13. RMNottm

Tommy Doyle

Great to see Doyle get a run games, so much time to improve. Going to be a very player
  14. RMNottm

Brentford v Wolves FAC3 comms thread.

It is just corrupt. I don't the ref. It the VAR process. Absolutely brokenband and run by narcissistic cowards.
Back
Top Bottom