Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Rhyl Wolf

1. R

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

36 years ago this w/end, Wolves were beating Darlington 5-2 at Mol. in front of 9'000+ (obligatory Bull hat-trick). Where does the time go? Answers on a postcard.
  2. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well, that was a first. Never seen Wales in a penalty shoot out before. Kind of sucks to be honest, but congrats to Poland, Very clinical penalties. Draw was a fair result as neither side particularly looked like scoring. Good luck in Germany.
  3. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Be peeved if we blow majority of our summer budget on Nketiah. There maybe something in being part of any Neto deal. Maybe not. It's the pinch-of-salt season. It's going to be an interesting window. Of that, there is absolutely no doubt.
  4. R

Coventry Verdict

Simple. We were out-thought and out-played. Do wonder if complacency played a part? Thinking all they had to do was turn up and it would be an easy ride like the Baggies. Throw in injuries and squad depth and the tie, in hindsight (that most useless of things), was an accident waiting to happen...
  5. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

2 cracking goals from Newcastle...in the wrong goal sadly. I'll take a bit of schadenfreude today.
  6. R

Complete over-reaction on here

That was my thinking too, until I briefly forgot I'm Welsh and dislike rugby.
  7. R

Complete over-reaction on here

Hard (and natural) not to be disappointed with that performance. I've been bigging up the players to fans of other clubs and their post-match responses have ranged from mocking to patronising ("when you selling that RAN - too good for Wolves.") Tis all a part of the supporting process I guess...
  8. R

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Too numb to even open this can of lager. It's little consolation, but Cov definitely deserved it. At 2-1, Lemina should have just booted it into the stand.
  9. R

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Hmm. Has to be said. We're lucky to be level at h/t. Definitely an argument to introduce Hugo and RAN play up front.
  10. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ruthless. Other than their depths of quality, it's what separates the top three from the rest. As I type, 77 dangerous attacks plays 7.
  11. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

As a Taff, have no dog in the fight, but insanity not to try and incorporate Foden into the XI. Bellingham and him have potential to be greatest midfield pairing in modern history.
  12. R

Newcastle (A) verdict

Speaking realistically (not always my strongest point) think we need to focus all our energies on Cup now. The injuries are mounting up and we need our strongest XI for Cov.
  13. R

Newcastle (A) predictions - Sat 2 March

Interesting. Thanks for posting. The contrast between the spaceship stand and the away dressing room is stark. Very old school mentality. Kind of thing Wimbledon would have done in the San Siro Plough. Guess it will come down to which set of players are least knackered. Have a feeling it maybe...
  14. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Gone under radar a bit how Toon have fallen away this season. Quite fancy our chances on Saturday.
  15. R

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Be interesting if he plays a part against Benfica, as he'll be desperate to impress.
Back
Top Bottom