Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Redrockwanderer

1. Redrockwanderer

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Watched Barkley on Saturday against Bmth. Seemed to stand out. Very strong in a challenge, quicker than I thought and controlled things in the middle of the park. Definately not against this
  2. Redrockwanderer

Will Fosun realise?

I personally don’t see what he (GON) says is that negative. He’s being truth about the clubs situation and making it known to the fans of what’s going on and what the players have given. It’s good man management, getting impatient fans (there’s a number on here) off players back and being...
  3. Redrockwanderer

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Isn’t Mark Ogden a terrible source for transfer goss? Like tier 3? #nothingtoseehere
  4. Redrockwanderer

Fulham verdict

Great result! With the injuries we’ve had up to today and then up to half time with extra ones… I was hoping for a 0-0! What an Amazing team, with such great team spirit to get us a 2-1 win! Massive credit to GON and his staff. Injuries are a show for how we play unfortunately, the quick...
  5. Redrockwanderer

JR Bellegarde

Undoubtedly a promising player, with a lot of potential. Sometimes great, sometimes poor… will be good next year more I think! Needs this year to adapt.
  6. Redrockwanderer

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

Wins a win! Not pretty, but job done! With the games left to play, I’d much rather play a top 12 team, than the bottom lot!!
  7. Redrockwanderer

Can we improve on summer 2020?

His personal issues I’ve heard were with Lop… he’s enjoying his football and happy to stay currently.
  8. Redrockwanderer

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Proving to be such a great season, well done GON, the coaches and of course the team! We’ve endured some boring seasons of late, so it’s a joy to see great entertainment this year! A great result today and tactfully spot on by GON! Love all of this team and they all deserve 10’s.
  9. Redrockwanderer

Chelsea verdict

GON thank you! After 2/3years of rubbish, Wolves are an enjoyable team to watch and listen too again! My enjoyment watching football/Wolves is back! Ha Its great to see amazing teamwork, on and off the field! Even when we go down 1 nil, I have all the confidence we will score, to get back into...
  10. Redrockwanderer

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Flight due in from São Paulo tomorrow morning… London that is.
  11. Redrockwanderer

Noha Lemina

Great potential and no doubt will settle well with Mario around. Amazing deal too! We must have some sort of good relationship with PSG. Not overly concerned if we just sign Noha and that’s all this window. We’ve got a great team, with some up and coming players to compliment them.
  12. Redrockwanderer

how often do a club ever accept the first offer to be fair!? Could be an interesting night/24hrs
  13. Redrockwanderer

Ait Nouri!?
  14. Redrockwanderer

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

GON got that spot on. Albion huffed and puffed, but had little end product. Wolves just sat back and hit them with class. Toti, Cunha, Neto, Doyle top marks for me. Everyone else with respectful good scores too!
  15. Redrockwanderer

Unfortunately he follows half the premier league teams too…
Back
Top Bottom