Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by reanswolf

1. R

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

It increasingly looks like a ruse to mask the fact that they are not seriously looking for anyone which involves spending money. We will never get this player yet they can say they tried.
  2. R

I don't want Fosun to go, but I just want to have a little faith in their strategic abilities. I'm not sure any of them have that, based on the last few years.
  3. R

Is this a serious question? May I ask you how much you spend on Wolves each year? Its not a free service.
  4. R

But all you are saying is that we strengthened and that is proved by the fact that they bought players. You are failing to assess whether on balance, with departing players, we were strengthened overall.
  5. R

Great post Darvo!
  6. R

Do you really hold Bruno to account? he overachieved last season considering the limitations and lack of support from those who asked for our trust.
  7. R

That's actually a very good article by the Mirror. Quite surprised.
  8. R

Stop putting words in my mouth your ****ing *****.
  9. R

Rumours from the pub

Really can't see it happening, Jota is surely more than content at Liverpool, whatever happens at Wolves.
  10. R

At the moment even bloody Albion are doing more business than us.
  11. R

Oh yeah forgot about that. Even more faith in Sellars then Nick (:-
  12. R

Well we got £10m(?) for Vinagre, some of the Jota money too, surely we could have purchased Palhinha, then also Nunes purchase could have been followed up IF Neves is sold.
  13. R

You're the one most upset about any slur about your lovechild Donk. Didn't you read those stats about his play? Obviously not (:-. I agree was exaggerating when I gave him 2 out of 10 for dribbling, passing, tackling, shooting, creativity.........and he deserves 11 out of 10 for chasing shadows.
  14. R

Totally ****ed off with this.
  15. R

Have you seen his stats? They are terrible. And when I think of attributes, I struggle.............. Heading/defending 5/10 Tackling 2/10 (can never get close enough) Shooting 2/10 (has duck feet) Running with the ball 1/10 (no chance ever) Creative passing 2/10 (90% of passes are 2 yards...
Top Bottom