Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Rauls Headband

1. R

Rumours from the pub

For whatever reason you seem to be taking issue with something you either think I’m implying and making increasing recursive and bizarre comments to something you think I’ve said (to which the obvious proof I haven’t is on this thread!). You don’t agree, that’s fine, I tried to pull the...
  2. R

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

So did Nunes until the reality that none of the top 6 sides wanted him sunk in
  3. R

Rumours from the pub

Ah ok, I think that's where there's disconnect. I didn't say the Summer Series was first and foremost a meeting opportunity for prospective new owners. What I did say was this: "I'd suggest the clubs that are looking for US investment are those in the 'PL summer series' shop window." "It's...
  4. R

Rumours from the pub

This is probably now dangerously off topic so maybe a new thread would be better, but the reasons for hosting preseason games in the US has changed and its money that's changed it.......... In just the last 10 years: Commercial and broadcasting rights of PL clubs has TRIPLED but match day...
  5. R

Rumours from the pub

Q: Why do you think there is a foray of US sports into Europe? A: To provide a shop window for US sports! Q: How do you think sponsorship and broadcasting was already secured? A: By providing a shop window! Q: You've actually said the US is a great market for the PL which means? A: The event is...
  6. R

Rumours from the pub

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the post I made some moments ago: #5,113
  7. R

Maybe worth pointing out that we didn't announce Nunes until 17th August despite being linked to him for weeks prior to that. Based on that we could be waiting a few more weeks yet to get this over the line.
  8. R

Rumours from the pub

The importance of human relationships and interactions shouldn't be underestimated, ESPECIALLY when it comes to multi-million dollar investment. Those initial conversations happen with a bit of hospitality in an executive box, mixing with some fellow 'big hitters' and then maybe that business...
  9. R

And is our budget now in 2023 also!
  10. R

Goals - lack of striker or not enough quality chances

There is one of the problems with that map right there, we simply haven't been getting players into the box enough to make the most of those chances. Strangely, when we started to, we also started to score goals, but that is not just 'the problem' Everyone is looking for a silver bullet to fix...
  11. R

Porto Friendly

On Wolves TV it seemed to be not well described, you had to 'subscribe' (even after logging in) and then from there was a link to the payment page. Not very intuitive at all!
  12. R

Thats 2:12 of 'Gerrim In'!
  13. R

I guess from your name you'd know more about him :) Think it's this sort of player we're looking at though, especially if that fee is to be believed. By attributes you also mean the physical side? We've had too many technically gifted powder puff signings last couple of years, but we do seem...
  14. R

Rumours from the pub

Does it have to generate revenue and make a profit? Yes, that's a given. But of course it's a shop window! While the event happens you think that club owners aren't going to be having meetings with investors while their 'product' is being showcased on the pitch? How do you think getting...
  15. R

Mosquera butted!

Fair play to Mosquera though for doing it, huge degree of sportsmanship that's sadly lacking in the game. Did the other guy deserve to get sent off, absolutely. You could see the red mist had descended briefly and immediately afterwards from the look on his face he knew he'd been stupid.
Back
Top Bottom