Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Puregold

1. Puregold

Stadium Plans

I understand what the Club, Fosun have tried to to do expanding our world wide appeal with the esports, record company etc but the bare bones of any club is the support that you receive from fans that turn up at the ground (Legacy Fans!) I prefer loyal dedicated with a love for the club that is...
  2. Puregold

Wolves v Man City predictions

After looking at the ticket sales, I can predict there will be a few empty seats, not seen so many seats available in the South Bank for a long time. There are around 600 tickets still for sale which includes resale from season ticket holders, sign of the times for us at the moment and can you...
  3. Puregold

Is there a ticket for sale for Liverpool?

There are around 140 tickets still available, surely there is a better way to sell these tickets, maybe have a waiting list for kids who would not normally go and sell them a little bit cheaper, I am thinking of the resale tickets to do this.
  4. Puregold

John Pender - Garden Rescue

John was a good honest pro, hope they enjoy the garden, always remember the good times.
  5. Puregold

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Ok thanks, I will look out this week, hopefully!!
  6. Puregold

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

When do the Brighton home tickets become available, I am a season ticket holder but my son is a member, I can usually assign him a ticket but at the moment I do not have that option, is that because the tickets are not currently for sale?
  7. Puregold

Display vs Everton

Well done to all involved, the flags and banners creates a great visual spectacle and adds something special to the match day experience. Really look forward to seeing the display on Saturday and what next season will look like, great effort and please keep it going. I watch a bit of Italian...
  8. Puregold

MNF - Webb on VAR

Bet they did not mention the Lemina sending off at Southampton.!!
  9. Puregold

FA Charge again : Chelsea Homophobic chants

This really feels like the FA have completely lost any creditability that they may have had, how in the world can Wolves account for some people deciding to chant something that is deemed not acceptable in the world we live in today. There are a few clubs that could have been charged, why...
  10. Puregold

Our fanbase

I live in Guernsey and there are a lot of Wolves here, Jersey also have a large Wolves following. When ever I am away and wearing Wolves colours, I always come across other Wolves fans and not always from the UK. After the so called big six, I would put Newcastle, West Ham, Wolves, Villa and...
  11. Puregold

The Discussion Thread for Those Who Sincerely Believe This Will All Even Out

I honestly think the poor decisions we are receiving is down to the fact we had the audacity to complain about the very poor officiating that we have seen, not only in our games, and the good old boys club, officials, have got our card marked!!!
  12. Puregold

Newcastle (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Great, thank you⚽️
  13. Puregold

Any one know of any Wolves friendly bars in Newcastle city center?
  14. Puregold

Had a brief chat with Lopetegui, thanked him for the upturn in results, he said thank you but still some work to do, also said if we achieve our goal this season, staying up, will look for much better things next season. Impression was a genuine honest man who is very ambitious. Do for me.
  15. Puregold

Caught the train up yesterday, staying at the Crowne Plaza, Wolves staying here, walked in last night after a meal out and JL standing just 10 yards away, cheeky photo, good luck hopefully, would take a point.
Back
Top Bottom