Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Premier Quality

1. P

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

And as many of us have said, and O’Neil reiterates… Talk regarding any doubt over Mosquera’s future at Molineux comes as he told Spanish media of his desire to remain in Spain, comments that O’Neil dismissed. “He’s a nice guy and I’m guessing if you’re sat in Spain at Villarreal and someone...
  2. P

You don’t half talk a lot of ****e sometimes mate. https://www.molineux.news/news/gary-oneil-hints-at-future-role-of-22-year-old-wolves-loanee-in-plan-for-next-season/ Gary O’Neil says Mosquera is in his plans for next season…
  3. P

You do realise we want defenders to be able to do other things apart from score, right?
  4. P

Sammy Szmodics

Josh Sargent isn’t good enough for the prem - he’s quick in a straight line, presses, and his finishing is ok. What that means is he can only play in a certain kind of way, and needs quite a few chances to score. He’d really struggle in the prem, as he can’t dribble at all, and isn’t...
  5. P

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Statistically one of the best keepers in the division this season…
  6. P

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Ryan Yates is such a massive fanny
  7. P

Loan Thread 2023/24

Docs done as a top level player. I can’t speak for anyone else, but personally, I want footballers who can run in the team or on the bench.
  8. P

I don’t think Neto would go tbh, regardless of the money - he wants to be the best in the world, so playing champions league is more important to him
  9. P

He hasn’t said he wants out - you’re looking for drama where there isn’t any.
  10. P

Interviews are pretty normal - if an interviewer asks if a loanee would like to stay, “I’d love to, but I’m committed to my parent club and they will decide” is the standard answer. He can’t exactly say “**** no, this is a ****hole and I can’t wait to get back to wolves” can he?
  11. P

I don’t think he’s said anything wrong tbh
  12. P

Our Academy

The standard in the academy has improved massively, and there is real talent in the u16s and below - the problem is that the future potential superstars are taken by Liverpool/utd/Newcastle for peanuts before they sign a contract
  13. P

What was the excellent source? Was it the same random Twitter account that MEW gets his excellent sources from?
  14. P

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Jose Sa error that one
  15. P

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Absolute shocker by doc that
Back
Top Bottom