Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by PM Wolves

1. P

Sheff Utd verdict

Feel sorry for Fabio, 10 mins here and there and let's face it, he dived, it's obvious! First half great, second half was pretty dire.....we all saw this coming
  2. P

Stats and progress under GON

We will stay up purely on the fact there are 3 teams that are woeful and won't get more than 25 points. If we stay 3 at the back with our squad we will pick up results and will be more than comfortable! I like GON, I like our squad and I also like the way we are playing, it has a purpose which...
  3. P

Luton verdict

Really?
  4. P

Luton verdict

Agree, it was painful to watch first half literally mates laughing at me saying it's a relegation game, just think we will have (just) enough to stay up, but long season ahead. You're clearly there week in week out, I'm not but hope you see enough to get behind them to stay up.....didn't want...
  5. P

Luton verdict

Fair play, 3 years have passed since the golden era, sounds like your already resigned to relegation? 30k of you at the mol should get the job done! Move on, it's not great but let's see where the ups and downs will lead at the end of the season...
  6. P

Luton verdict

We have fallen that far, I'm with you in the sense that the club is woefully mismanaged, but we don't have control over that unfortunately. GON is not a top 10 manager, but realistically, do we deserve anything more? Liverpool last week, 1st half amazing, 2nd half scared...We don't have a...
  7. P

Luton verdict

Yep, it was sooo frustrating to see us scrambling for a result - I just think it's part and parcel of a season that will likely go down to the last few games, I resigned myself once JLO walked, and it seems it's going to be a horrible dogfight.
  8. P

Luton verdict

Nuno, that's why. Managers are worth 10x of any player, we are a great example unfortunately.
  9. P

Luton verdict

It is, I agree , but we are in a dogfight, we are in amongst 6-7 sides who are fighting for their lives and given our squad, I dont think we will go down. The prem is ridiculously strong and we are not a top 10 side, that is not down to GON it's just the reality. Get a result against City (...
  10. P

Luton verdict

Because it challenges your unrealistic expectations? Just to use an example, Villa, they are on an upwards trajectory. Great! We are not, we are in transition, GON may not be the right person but I do feel the Nuno era has warped our expectations, see Fulham, if Silva leaves, they they be in the...
  11. P

Luton verdict

We were at their place with expectation that these would be their 1st points of the season, they played their cup final. Did we cope, no, did they play above themselves yes. If we don't think we are a top seven side, why the stupidly irrational reaction to the result? 10 f***** men for 60...
  12. P

Luton verdict

Wow, guys we are not a top 7 side and hate to burst your bubbles but that will not be the case for a few seasons yet. We got a draw after going down to 10 men after 40 mins, what did you expect? 3-0 with us dominating! Seriously, Nuno is done, 2019 is a long time ago. Get your heads out of your...
  13. P

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

No aggression, we need Santiago Bueno / Dawson/Kilman and Toti as a 3, Toti and Bueno (being Urugruan) are nailed on starters as they will defend as though their lives depends on it. First time today I have conceded that Fabio is not fit for purpose at the highest level, pains me to say but...
  14. P

Gary O'Neil - tactics

The presser showed he is calm, measured and articulate as others have pointed out. Yes, it's been a horrible summer but English manager with fresh ideas and a playing group that's gelling off the field gives me cause for optimism heading to Man U, one thing that is critical is the fans need to...
  15. P

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Fair comment, I am judging by what I see with my eyes in terms of work rate, movement and intelligence. He will come good, he is a class player, will need a goal or two in his first few games to make sure he has the support from the crowd.
Back
Top Bottom