Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Pengwern

1. Pengwern

Villa v Wolves predictions

Nah we’ll draw or win
  2. Pengwern

Matheus Cunha

Chiwome has to start against the Vile because he is fast and runs into spaces. They leave gaps in defence and their defence plays high. Mattheus on the bench
  3. Pengwern

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Fabio looked good to me yet again, as in Belgium. GON gave him a chance after saying he'd been training very well and working hard but his next game wasn't good, then he dropped him. He needs a run of games in the pre-season for GON to assess him properly. He's still not old enough to transfer...
  4. Pengwern

International call ups

Good lad!
  5. Pengwern

Leon Chiwome

Pace & runs - villa leave gaps in defence at home so give him an opportunity
  6. Pengwern

Today’s Games 2023-2024

How did Gomes play against England?
  7. Pengwern

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Don’t sell Bueno, RAN or Gomez!
  8. Pengwern

Team v villa

How fit is Nouha Lemina now? I think he will really blossom in midfield or on the wing
  9. Pengwern

Arsenal (H)

Arsenal are a bogey team for us & have been for ages. We've beaten every Sky 6 side but them far less.
  10. Pengwern

Forest- possible points deduction

I used to like Forest but now they have had a go at us as part of their defence and appeal, I want them relegated and Nuno should jump ship. They should be deducted even more points.
  11. Pengwern

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Fosun are here for the long haul and have invested loads so far. Eventually, they will improve the stadium and that will be good. They are patient and new investors will be chosen carefully - that is the Chinese way.
  12. Pengwern

Leon Chiwome

Give them both 30 minutes & extend it if it works, in case the 2 seniors break down
  13. Pengwern

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

If he can't settle down here and play a role GON wants him to, then we should sell him. In Belgium, he seemed to have more pace than we realise and his upper body development meant he held the ball up well with a defender at his back, but in his bride moments back here he looked far less good...
  14. Pengwern

Leon Chiwome

Leon has only had a cameo; he needs to play more to judge him. He may well soon be Prem level because of his attributes but let's wait & see
  15. Pengwern

The Football Governance Bill

It is an improvement, but the damage is already done and can't be changed unless the next government decides to stiffen the regulations and broaden them to prevent the financial advantage the rich clubs have regarding Fair Play financial rules, which ATM favour the Sky 6 massively! I hope the...
Back
Top Bottom