Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pengwern's latest activity

• Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread Villa v Wolves predictions.
    Nah we’ll draw or win
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread Matheus Cunha.
    Chiwome has to start against the Vile because he is fast and runs into spaces. They leave gaps in defence and their defence plays high...
  • Pengwern
    Fabio looked good to me yet again, as in Belgium. GON gave him a chance after saying he'd been training very well and working hard but...
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread International call ups.
    Good lad!
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread Leon Chiwome.
    Pace & runs - villa leave gaps in defence at home so give him an opportunity
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024.
    How did Gomes play against England?
  • Pengwern
    Don’t sell Bueno, RAN or Gomez!
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread Team v villa.
    How fit is Nouha Lemina now? I think he will really blossom in midfield or on the wing
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread Arsenal (H).
    Arsenal are a bogey team for us & have been for ages. We've beaten every Sky 6 side but them far less.
  • Pengwern
    I used to like Forest but now they have had a go at us as part of their defence and appeal, I want them relegated and Nuno should jump...
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread Fosun Looking For New Investors.
    Fosun are here for the long haul and have invested loads so far. Eventually, they will improve the stadium and that will be good. They...
  • Pengwern
    Give them both 30 minutes & extend it if it works, in case the 2 seniors break down
  • Pengwern
    If he can't settle down here and play a role GON wants him to, then we should sell him. In Belgium, he seemed to have more pace than we...
  • Pengwern
    Leon has only had a cameo; he needs to play more to judge him. He may well soon be Prem level because of his attributes but let's wait & see
  • Pengwern
    Pengwern replied to the thread The Football Governance Bill.
    It is an improvement, but the damage is already done and can't be changed unless the next government decides to stiffen the regulations...
Back
Top Bottom