Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by oldgold1877

1. O

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

4th bid? This guy has never been spot on with anything IIRC
  2. O

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Anyone grab a screenshot? I cannot see anything under renewals
  3. O

Printing Season Tickets

Anyone know if you can get printed tickets in place of a season ticket so someone can use for a specific game? If so what’s the process?
  4. O

Relocating seats

Anyone used the online service for this or know where to find it?
  5. O

Celta Vigo Loyalty Points

Has anyone seen any info on loyalty points being awarded for the Celta Vigo friendly?
  6. O

Season Tickets

Where is the option to defer? So from your post you can do this for 21/22 and be guaranteed your ticket for 22/23?
  7. O

Stoke Friendly Tickets

Has anyone received their Stoke tickets yet? I ordered Stoke and Coventry. Coventry delivered but no Stoke?
  8. O

Solbakken or Saunders

Stale has gone on to manage again. Saunders was Brazil’s bitch on TalkSPORT whose vain attempts at comedy were as bad as his management. Saunders is the worst manager, no question.
  9. O

Morgan Gibbs-White - Opinions?

One pass to Cutrone. Didn’t make up for all the attempted flicks and outside of the foot pass attempts. Not a Premiership player IMO from what I have seen.
  10. O

New leisure wear in clubshop

Terrible. Looks like a load of sale stuff they’ve dug out and put some sort of a resemblance to the Wolves badge on it. Adidas have not delivered, especially with the lack of QC on the replica shirts too.
  11. O

Kit sale at the Wolves shop on Friday at 6:00 pm

Best items will have been syphoned off before
  12. O

Cardiff Away on Sky ??

I am pretty sure this game was moved to a Friday evening for Sky but since it does not appear to be on the list of live games on Sky's website.
  13. O

Edwards

A sign the club is finally moving forward. Effort is being replaced by skill and creativity.
  14. O

Nelson Oliviera

Spiers is a joke. He claimed an exclusive, I think it was on the Lambert appointment, 10 mins after The Telegraph had reported it and been published on NewsNow. Even last week against Yeovil, a match with no incidents to report, he managed to balls up the substitute report. Complete clown, and...
Back
Top Bottom