Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Oldgold Wolfcub

1. O

Sarabia

How would it have been if he used the same emrgy as he did to the chair actually on the pitch?
  2. O

Gary O’Neil

I was always double marked when I was at school. One teacher would give me a very low mark and then another teacher would be given the job to reduce it further. Mind you the teachers obviously liked me as virtually every day they would invite me to spend more time with them after school hours. :eek:
  3. O

FA charge GON

It might make a difference as at the rate we are taking injuries he might be needed to play. :D
  4. O

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

Sadly not. It has been taken. Last seen by someone on a S-Coote-r leaving a trail of yellow and red cards behind.
  5. O

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

Thats okay Jos...................just checking on VAR...................okay yes sorry you did make a mistake. ;) :D
  6. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

The biggest transfer news would be about GON. Read the following article. If true we should know about it. If as I suspect it is not the author and possibly Liverpool should have action taken against them...
  7. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

The only way to counter this would be for us to start rumours about other players we are negatiating for. Not just us but if all started it it would stop the big boys trying tricks to unsettle our players and get them on the cheap.
  8. O

Tommy Doyle

Surely though it would have been more if not 'part' of the Nunes deal.
  9. O

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Is it true that he still thinks we play in Watford's colours?:eek:
  10. O

And I know where I would love to shove that cue.
  11. O

Now you are wrong my friend and I will tell you why. unless he refs in other leagues. It is the Premier league not the premiership. It is so important that when you are so right about his lack of ability that you are accurate about the location of his where his failings occur. I am so sorry that...
  12. O

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

And if we all believed this there would have been no Bosman ruling.
  13. O

If they pick on our current squad cant we have them in trouble for cruelty to children.:cool:
  14. O

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Trouhle is for most of the bench it will past their bed time.
  15. O

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Its been like that since since someone told him if you wear gloves it cant be handball.
Back
Top Bottom