Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Novawolf1

1. N

Team v villa

Commentator on TV said he would miss the semi final….
  2. N

Coventry Verdict

Hugely frustrating after clawing our way into the lead. Some interesting points made here but the things that stood out for me were the fact we didn’t prevent their wide players on both sides from overloading us to get crosses in, and in those last ten minutes we could have done with Traore...
  3. N

MoTD tonight

And me…drove up on my own..carnival atmosphere without pressure for once.
  4. N

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

I can’t be bothered to go back to my post at the time of JL’s interview but it was made in the context of the circumstances prevailing last Spring. At that stage there was much noise about Fosun’s corporate financial difficulties world wide and I believe it more than possible Shi’s hands were...
  5. N

Lopetegui

Always enjoy your comments and respect your thoughts but can’t move myself away, at this stage, the thought that this started with Fosun way above Shi. That’s not to say that our very poor transfer investments very much sit at his door…UTW
  6. N

Luke Shelley

Jeez he played junior football for Nova with my lad…
  7. N

Lopetegui

I still think the change in strategy was at a far higher level than Shi and probably occurred sometime after Christmas so I’m not convinced JLo was lied to. I also think he had no qualms in ditching us whatever his platitudes now. I just pray we somehow survive…
  8. N

Gary O'Neil - tactics

There’s a thread pointing out the tactical changes Klopp introduced at half time which forced us back and prevented our press which dictated the first half…..maybe our players couldn’t react on the pitch ?
  9. N

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Steady on, you’ll only ruin a good moan ….UTW
  10. N

Nunes to City

I’m afraid a Fosun group in China are probably responsible for blowing our strategy out of the e water and we gain nothing now lamenting this. We have to put our trust in this alternative approach and hope that a team competent enough to make small progress beyond the bottom three can be...
  11. N

Nunes to City

A mate of mine strongly believes that, particularly when he had a go twice knowing he’d already been booked
  12. N

No….that’s just the forums
  13. N

Rumours from the pub

I’m wondering if the new GK coach has influenced matters in terms of helping Sa to improve?
  14. N

I’ve believed for some time that it was likely maybe late season that Fosun in China moved the goalposts and however high level Jeff Shi might be, he’s just a highly paid executive. I’m still disappointed with JLo because he and his followers were handsomely paid (£9m annually?) and he’s had no...
  15. N

Thanks for that…so the FFP mechanism overlays the formal accounts and we benefit because losses reduce ?
Back
Top Bottom