Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Notsoslimshady

1. N

Financial fair play

I didn't say that for one minute. And i didn't insinuate investment can't be taken account. I merely csme here to state my opinion on how i think it should be in ffp, not to be condescended. Anyway, to use a business term, if i'm allowed, i'm out
  2. N

Financial fair play

I appreciate you have your own experience, and i am not foreign to accounting, i'm just saying, for me, that the bread and butter is what has physically gone out of the bank and what is physically coming in to the bank
  3. N

Financial fair play

I don't really think the amortisation (or whatever) shpuld be a factor. To me, whatever has been spent on transfer fees, wages etc in that year should be part of your FFP. If you buy someone for 20m, with 10m this year. And the other 10m in installments, i think the 10m should go on this year...
  4. N

Goncalo Guedes.

I think this is the best case scenario. Hopefully we can recoup a decent amount of what we paid
  5. N

Goncalo Guedes.

Breaking now on sky sports. Followed by: "That's right Dharmesh, and talking of clibs who may or may not be doing transfer business, Manchester United......"
  6. N

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

I've just attempted to do that, though never used a hashtag on twitter before. My 2 followers are going to be all over it
  7. N

Marriner

It was yet znother game where yellows should havd clearly been issued and weren't. There were at least 4 occasions and at least 1 repeat offender. I said, half in jest, half in expectant cynicism, that the minite we do one it will be a yellow. Remarkably RAN escaped, but Adama fell foul straight...
  8. N

The evidence

Ithe post i replied to suggested the lino might think thst nunes might be offside. I'd say if he was certain he would have flagged straight away (as he apparently did according to the likes of gallagher) and not retreated off to halfway. Why, other than the point of this discussion; should it be...
  9. N

The evidence

Also covered by..... Ref "if it's offside VAR will pick it up". One of the points of var is that it doesn't need the flag up when the ball has gone in the goal. All it has done in this instance is made it the onfield decision, which then can't be overturned. No flag = goal
  10. N

The evidence

Kinda as much as was expected eh. And no mention of why the ref told the linesman to put his flag up.
  11. N

Offside

i am sure today the excuse (walton-esque) that the wesr ham defender "didnt make an attemot to play the ball". There is always a get out clause
  12. N

Offside

One of my main gripes is that the large large majority of offside goald disallowed are the 'toenail offside' ones, which is not what the rule is there for. I imagine most opposing fans wouldn't oppose these being allowed against them of it was across the board. A quick look, without sny lines...
  13. N

Offside

I wrote in another thread that the rashford one was ridiculous. Can't see how you can be within a yard of the ball, running onto a pass that was meant fof you, with the goalkeeper watching you as the main threat, and not be interfering with play. When "i can find an excuse for anything" walton...
  14. N

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Would have liked to see us jave a go at 442 with RAN left. Podence right and Cunha backing uo Raul. But guess minutes have to be managed and liverpool in the week. Anyway. Come on Wolves. Good win please
  15. N

The evidence

Wasn't really sure wherd to put this, but just seen united,s goal, and yet another strange offside by-law seemingly in place. Rashford within a yard of the ball but deemed not to be interfering with play. Walton defending it with the rule being that you have to touch the ball or impede an...
Back
Top Bottom