Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Norwegian Wolf

1. N

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Apart from the 4th round, where the 'extended window' means that 16 games are played over 6 days and you might get drawn away on a Monday night..
  2. N

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

The changes to the FA Cup are just a distraction. The real aim here is to lengthen the close season so the 'global brands' can be developed on money making jaunts to Malaysia, Korea and the US. I think some clubs will see more 'value' (namely tv income, sponsorship, shirt sales etc) from...
  3. N

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Anyone remember this? ''For reasons which did not appear clear to the Commission, Mr Gibbs-White did not attend as a witness as originally scheduled. This meant of course that whilst we were able to consider his statement, DP (Podence) did not have the opportunity to test his evidence. We...
  4. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I don’t, you’re right.
  5. N

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Portuguese division 2
  6. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I hate the Villa but I hate Arsenal so much more.
  7. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

In a game between a team from the West Midlands and a bunch of arrogant, plastic, ****ney wannabes from London, there can only be one team. Bottled it again, on their own ground. Ho bloody ho.
  8. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Gotta feel sorry for Dan James - he ran into the box and didn't know whether to take the penalty or dive to get another one.
  9. N

Musings from Molineux 23/24

Cunha is a 10 not a 9. Hwang is a 9 not an 11. It took O'Neill a few weeks to work out but its all been good since the change. Just need someone to cop on now that Doherty is never a 3 and that Sa is a liability with the ball at his feet.
  10. N

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Chelsea have been telling the world for weeks that they don't want Broja. Not only has he been public humiliated, but he is presumably now looking at months on the bench until they repeat rinse again in the summer. He will want out and Chelsea will want him gone asap to avoid having an upset...
  11. N

Matheus Cunha

If I was still in my school football team, I'd be doing that Cunha goal celebration first chance I get.
  12. N

Albion punishment

For the benefit of the mainstream media: Punches thrown by Wolves fans 0 Wolves fans on the pitch 0 Bottles thrown at players by Wolves fans 0 Attacks on stewards by Wolves fans 0 Attacks on the police by Wolves fans 0 Cup Finals lost by Albion 1
  13. N

Albion punishment

Away fans have been in the 'home' end for years. No doubt there will United fans dotted around the ground on the Thursday night. The point is however that not every ground allows 200+ fans from one end to run around the pitch to attack a handful of away fans in another end (while the stewards...
  14. N

Albion punishment

Point taken, the away allocation was never going to be big enough. I thought the stewards were useless and the massed troops of the WMP were at the wrong end, but I'm sure that will get missed in the 'investigation'
  15. N

Albion punishment

So true. If Wolves had been given the proper allocation in the Smethwick End then away fans would have all been in the same end (and easier to police) and not needed to get tickets from their Albion season ticket holding mates.
Back
Top Bottom