Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Northbank cigarette

1. N

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

It's not clear to me what the direction of travel is here in the next couple of seasons, how will this play out, as clearly the status quo isn't sustainable: Scenario #1. Stuck with VAR - the authorities continually strive for perfection, for instance bringing in more & more semi-automated...
  2. N

Sorry i missed your reply Shewolf

Sorry i missed your reply Shewolf
  3. N

Sorry Shewolf, someone just beat you to it. I know someone who has an Adult spare for the...

Sorry Shewolf, someone just beat you to it. I know someone who has an Adult spare for the Graham Hughes corner though if you are desperate. You can have it for a tenner (i will get them to email it to you in the morning)
  4. N

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

My dad is unwell so I have a spare ticket for the South Bank tomorrow. OAP and its a Print at Home tkt
  5. N

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

Given the number of unsold tickets for Wednesday, it looks like the Cup Dream is not alive and kicking
  6. N

FA Cup, Brighton home

Can't believe how many I'd say less than half mate, absolutely tons of available seats in the South Bank
  7. N

Albion punishment

The scale of any sanction/fine will be based on a FA "judgement" of whether the club put adequate safety preparations into place and executed them appropriately on Sunday. The fine won't be based on how the press have chosen to portray the events. For me the club are just as much to blame as...
  8. N

Villa verdict thread

Yep, i thought once the referee indicates that the physios can enter the field of play, then that indicates a stoppage for injury (and hence the player has the leave the pitch)
  9. N

A word about the automated food ordering app in the North Bank and “new food”

I'm pretty sure it's run by a company called Compass Group. A very successful FTSE 100 enterprise, but they just can't seem to get it right at Molinuex
  10. N

Membership

Nothing yet
  11. N

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Cheers for sharing that. Looks like i didn't quite make the cut then ...
  12. N

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Has anyone spotted where it confirms if you are Member+ or standard Member on the new ticketing website? I think i am probably borderline based on last season's attendance and don't recall seeing an email about this
  13. N

Steve Bull Stand

A completely theoretical/historical question. If events hadn't taken the course they had, and we had ended up with the whole ground constructed like the John Ireland/Steve Bull - would we be in a better or worse situation now (stadium wise)?
  14. N

Surrounding the ref again

Good strategy mate. The youth refs who have started to build up a bit experience/confidence, will have the confidence to not give the v marginal decisions to the "moaners". The local circuits are very small too, so if a player has called you all the names under the sun in a previous match...
  15. N

Victim FC

The Leeds time-wasting started in the first half. There was an extended stoppage due to an injury towards the end of the half too. But just two mins of added time were granted at that stage of the match. I can completely see what people are/have come to the conclusion that we are simply 'not...
Back
Top Bottom