Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Northampton_wolf

1. Northampton_wolf

Bournemouth Verdict

one of the worst of the season, we are dejected and low on confidence, need to find a turn around and victory against luton or we may not get a point the rest of the season with two fit CBs play 4-3-3 with ran as part of the front 3 Gomes had an off game and looks tired while B traore gave us...
  2. Northampton_wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Realise that we wont be buy 40m ready made players it will be 5 to 20m simialr to gomes who will be come the next 40
  3. Northampton_wolf

Kelleher looks a good buy, i expect gomes is a ran replacement There is need to replace ran and neto let alone the number 9 demand!
  4. Northampton_wolf

ohare I really like two Coventry fans at work think he will be gone next year hamer isn't a bad play came from cov to su I expect suitors for a couple
  5. Northampton_wolf

muric had a great game yesterday honestly would take a look definitely
  6. Northampton_wolf

we need 6 points from the next 2 realistically and then draw gets us 50 if we can get 49 or 50 points what a season. just let down by Coventry game and injuries (small squads.. ffp)
  7. Northampton_wolf

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

I thought boubacar played very well showed that bite which we liked when he came in was impressed. tbh ran looked unfit but we have cunha and semedo maybe read for Bournemouth but he won't risk them if not and play them v luton
  8. Northampton_wolf

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

ran ain't fit
  9. Northampton_wolf

got to be alot added on god ran shouldn't be playing I know he has running about and good surging run but I can tell you he's about 40 percent . definitely not fit
  10. Northampton_wolf

Tommy ... I think it's a credit to the efforts to make the scoreline this close
  11. Northampton_wolf

did Doherty **** Doyle's missus or something never plays him in on the run behind ran sarabia lemina massive to us
  12. Northampton_wolf

gomes and traore players of the game wolves wise for me, Doyle great passer but looks deathly slow rice ran past him like he was Usain bolt
  13. Northampton_wolf

keep fighting hopefully a lemina or ait nouri could bring some energy
  14. Northampton_wolf

doc going forward good runs in behind showing the ball not that anyone has passed to him including Bueno when through but at the back gosh pooorr
  15. Northampton_wolf

ojinakka is a dm
Back
Top Bottom