Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Nige100

1. Nige100

Forest- possible points deduction

Probably means Everton don’t get a further punishment too. Surely they can’t give them another 4 on top of the 6??
  2. Nige100

Forest- possible points deduction

Looking like 4 points. Puts them in bottom 3.
  3. Nige100

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I don’t after hearing of Robins shenannegans. **** em.
  4. Nige100

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just hope Coventry draw city later and get a right good hiding in the Wembley Sun.
  5. Nige100

Will our season fizzle out?

We may run out of steam of flogging a wafer thin squad but we’re safe and lay off GON whatever happens. Imagine what he could have done had he got that striker he wanted.
  6. Nige100

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

With massive respect today we will have to agree to disagree we conceded 3 today and I was on the edge of my seat. I don’t see how that game from 80 mins onwards can’t have you on the the edge of your seat. Opinions can differ but we are all gutted Wolves fans today so let’s draw a line there...
  7. Nige100

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

GON what ever happens comes out of this season with a reputation that is significantly inflated. He says himself everyone assumed we were in for a difficult season it’s been a gr8 season even as gutted as we all are today.
  8. Nige100

No worries just making the point that we have scored more goals ourselves than last season with 10 games to go this season has been far more entertaining than the last 3. Yes we on occasions concede a few but it’s not that often TBF.
  9. Nige100

We didn’t lose by 3.
  10. Nige100

Pedro Neto

Probably played his last game for us then given news coming out in last few mins.
  11. Nige100

I’d rather watch the edge of your seat stuff we have this season than the turgid **** we have the last 3 seasons.
  12. Nige100

Nathan Fraser

Sarabia will be suspended for our next FA Cup won’t he not the next league game??
  13. Nige100

Coventry Verdict

Let’s not go on a Fraser witch hunt it’s not his fault he is playing. He won’t feature as a Wolves CF in the future but we could get decent money for him. Not his fault today. He put in the effort but was up against seasoned pro’s of which he is not. All I would say is I like a Chiwomne’s...
  14. Nige100

Coventry Verdict

1) we didn’t show up 2) we would have been luckiest semi finalists ever but id have taken it. 3) board want ****ing lynching to leave us so threadbare for what is effectively 4 injuries as not counting Dawson we have adequate back up in Santi 5) chiwomne is better than Fraser 6) off to get ****ed
  15. Nige100

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

We haven’t ****ing showed up but 2-1 up on 96mins you can’t lose
Back
Top Bottom