Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by NewOrder306

1. NewOrder306

We Are All One Pack Video

Snap !!:disrelieved:
  2. NewOrder306

Turning Japanese

:blush:
  3. NewOrder306

Turning Japanese

Crumbs.....my grammar makes so sense but sure you get the drift (well those "in the know" - others...well move on....;))
  4. NewOrder306

Turning Japanese

Well some in the know :rolleyes::eek: what that song was really about....!!!
  5. NewOrder306

View from the Opposition West Ham

I do not think anything has gone wrong, he is now what he always was but many got duped to thinking he was something else..(TEN C ;))
  6. NewOrder306

Oh Adama Traore!

NAHH....he would have popped a hamstring for sure...its all the rage !! :eek::eek::eek:
  7. NewOrder306

Pedro Neto

phrontistery err....A place for thinking. · (humorous) The toilet; the lavatory
  8. NewOrder306

Who would you swap GON for??

The only reason we are where we are now is because of Nuno.....we are forever in his debt and he in our hearts.....BUT its done and behind us, love the man and everything he did.......but he can never do that again for us. Dreaming is still for free though........ o_O
  9. NewOrder306

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

I think many of us on here have seen the last five Semi's losses - Watford the most painful by far though....:(:(:(:disappointed:
  10. NewOrder306

Yerson Mosquera

Floyd was fab for us......we were in a bad way and he was a real diamond.......:)
  11. NewOrder306

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

Cup....:p
  12. NewOrder306

Matheus Cunha

There can be a clear difference in "best" and "favourite"....not always the same person or player.:rolleyes: Nuno or Cullis as an example....
  13. NewOrder306

Chelsea verdict

Me to......what a day, South Bank, pretty mixed standing, it was "happening" all over the place....:rolleyes:
  14. NewOrder306

Three Word Posts

Ecstasy to agony........:rolleyes:
  15. NewOrder306

Three Word Posts

No man's land.....
Back
Top Bottom