Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ned's latest activity

• Ned
    I agree, said last night that what we'll be left with is a large amount of the match going public being tourists wearing half and half...
  • Ned
    Ned replied to the thread Bournemouth Verdict.
    I’ll take the VAR out of it and talk about the performance: awful. GON said it himself in his press conference that it was probably the...
  • Ned
    Ned replied to the thread The Death of Football, R.I.P..
    I called this when VAR was first mooted and have never wavered from my belief that it will be the death of the sport. It’s happening. I...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to Starsky's post in the thread The Death of Football, R.I.P. with Like Like.
    Same for me(my son is 7). We've decided to knock it on the head and will do a FL 'tour' next season, going to random(!) games at lower...
  • Ned
    I’ll never have a rational conversation about this as I feel too strongly about it. It’s a plague on the sport and has become a death...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to Contrarian's post in the thread Will our season fizzle out? with Like Like.
    Seeing Bournemouth players celebrate like they'd won the league was like that Arsenal match 2 seasons ago where they did the same also...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to JadeWolf's post in the thread The Death of Football, R.I.P. with Like Like.
    Yep, and did anyone really believe that check at the end would mean they’d give the goal? It’s so tedious.
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to Starsky's post in the thread The Death of Football, R.I.P. with Like Like.
    2 more games and the ST will be replaced with some lower league football. I can't wait tbh. This period for football will go down in...
  • Ned
    I would fully support this. Enough is enough .
  • Ned
    Ned replied to the thread Will our season fizzle out?.
    I’m not comparing the jobs they’ve done as they both started from different places in terms of the squad/club they inherited BUT… the...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to Jawwfc's post in the thread Bournemouth Verdict with Like Like.
    We were bloody awful today and on the balance of play we didn't deserve anything. Well we did deserve something we scored a fair goal...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to Contrarian's post in the thread Will our season fizzle out? with Like Like.
    Probably not in the right mood after that debacle we just saw, but I suddenly became aware of that tonight, watching us. Thing is...
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to Glow69's post in the thread Gary O'Neil - tactics with Like Like.
    Young manager learning his trade. Lots of ups and downs to come. Hopefully a good summer upcoming.
  • Ned
    Ned replied to the thread Gary O'Neil - tactics.
    That’s fair. I’m the same at the moment but if we keep this up until the end of the season then I think it will tarnish things a bit.
  • Ned
    Ned reacted to OLDGOLD's post in the thread Will our season fizzle out? with Like Like.
    A fizzle would be an improvement.
Back
Top Bottom