Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ned Stark

1. Ned Stark

Relegation - Yes or No

VW wins this thread!
  2. Ned Stark

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

This is the humble pie thread, not the 'Let's have yet another go at our manager thread', there's plenty of other places to do that.
  3. Ned Stark

Wolves v Burnley comms thread.

Thought it was on Amazon, seems to be Burnley TV so far
  4. Ned Stark

wow, I love this guy, what an amazing interview, Klopp, Pep, Poch, Howe, Ten Hag, Arteta, they should all watch that and learn how it's done
  5. Ned Stark

Just caught the start of 606, Chris Sutton praising GO to the max, first caller was a Bournemouth fan bigging it up about beating Newcastle, Sutton asked him if Bournemouth got it wrong with GO haha
  6. Ned Stark

and if not for four abysmal decisions by officiating personnel we'd be on 18 points and currently vying with Man U for 8th spot
  7. Ned Stark

Wolves vs. Newcastle verdict

Just listening to 606, Fabian Shar won The Simulation Game haha
  8. Ned Stark

5Live Monday Night Club

as an aside , thought that Rory Smith bloke was very smart and his Hugo joke cracked me up big time
  9. Ned Stark

5Live Monday Night Club

Interesting to compare and contrast Molineux Mix with real life: 1. A bunch of knowledgable and reasonable football blokes just had an informed and intelligent discussion about Wolves in which nobody had a bad word to say about our manager and in which Mark Chapman for one was very...
  10. Ned Stark

5Live Monday Night Club

Matt Hobbs on now, you can watch on iplayer https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/66509779
  11. Ned Stark

Corrupt, bent, bias ?

Quite impressed with Klopp there, calm and thoughtful, refused to get involved despite goading from the interviewer Annoying how many LFC they’re allowing on 606 though, give it a rest now, you’ve made your point Gotta love the ****ed up Wolves fan earlier though
  12. Ned Stark

Today’s Games 2023-2024

First caller on 606, some southern guy whinging about the ref in the Liverpool game ha bloody ha
  13. Ned Stark

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Santi Bueno wasn't on the bench.
  14. Ned Stark

Gary O’Neil

I forgot there was a reason I don’t post on here anymore. Any departure from Mix orthodoxy is treated with contempt, it’s just not possible to have a discussion on here, ironic since it’s a discussion board but there you go.
Back
Top Bottom