Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MutchAdo

1. MutchAdo

This relegation media obsession

I don’t give a **** what the media think, unless you’re one of the Sky 7 they haven’t got a clue anyway. Mongrels the lot of em. We could well be in a relegation fight but not for the rescind they think.
  2. MutchAdo

Brentford Predictions

2-0 Brentford. We can't score and can't keep a clean sheet.
  3. MutchAdo

Stadium Plans

4. MutchAdo

Stadium Plans

Not disputing that, I never said the tickets weren't sold just that there were loads of empty seats from kick off and more so later in the game. If people want to buy tickets and not turn up that's even worse.
  5. MutchAdo

Stadium Plans

There is absolutely no need to increase capacity right now, the Steve Bull is in drastic need of knocking down and rebuilding as it's far from safe but beyond that any redevelopment to increase capacity is a pipe dream. There were empty seats in the South Bank for City and probably 15% of the...
  6. MutchAdo

Bruno had a dream….

Bruno had a dream To beat another team And once in a while to try and score a goal We pass round the back We never attack Keep it up Bruno And here comes the sack
  7. MutchAdo

Team for Liverpool A

0-1, Nunes, 6+ corners, 45/1. I'm gonna be rich.
  8. MutchAdo

Boubacar Traore

I'm just the other end of Linthouse Lane. I'll wave on my way past to work.
  9. MutchAdo

Bournemouth Verdict

I really hope they get Lage out of our club tomorrow morning. That was utterly diabolical, easily as bad as any of the Norwich games last season. Completely unacceptable and utterly embarrassing.
  10. MutchAdo

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

No worries mate. Found it, BT red button it was.
  11. MutchAdo

Is that 450 on Sky or on Virgin?
  12. MutchAdo

I can see all five channels (including Ultimate) but Liverpool are on two of them?
  13. MutchAdo

Red button job I think.
  14. MutchAdo

Stadium Plans

The Steve Bull needs doing regardless of capacity. It’s completely unfit for purpose. Not a stand I’d ever choose to go in again.
  15. MutchAdo

Newcastle (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Right OK. I've always upgraded my kids' ticket if they can't make it but if i struggle to get through I'll just wing it.
Back
Top Bottom