Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Munich_Wolf

1. M

FA charge GON

He's spot on, even if it makes sense to quit now they can't, they just need to spend even more to justify the already huge costs. It's an abject failure
  2. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Only team in the top 5 European leagues not to score a goal from outside the box this season :oops:
  3. M

Albion punishment

That clip, Christ. And to hear his teammates, probably Wolves players, laughed along with the abuse :(
  4. M

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The old there was contact chestnut. Christ I hate what this game has become
  5. M

Anyone else thinking sod it

I think VAR is affecting the way games are reffed on field. The refs didn't suddenly become so much poorer overnight, not only in the PL but all over Europe, to the point where in more volatile nations they are attacked by players and owners. It's negative effect isn't just the VAR refs making...
  6. M

The fact that you have to go back nearly 30 years to pick out a couple of pre-VAR absolute travesties, when there have been half a dozen this season alone with VAR says it all. VAR out
  7. M

Disagree strongly. It may be alright for FIFA-addicted15 year old with 1 minute attention spans, but it's absolutely ****ing rancid for TV fans too. I despise it and have lost count of how may times I've turned off the TV because of it.
  8. M

It's what's really hammering the final nail in the coffin. I understand that for the match-going fan it's horrendous, and as I only attended the Brighton home defeat this season, I luckily didn't get to feel VAR at it's worst, but for the TV fan it isn't much better, it absolutely sucks every...
  9. M

Everton, surely a points deduction?

fined 2 million.........that's like one of us being fined 50p. Strange that.
  10. M

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Got to be honest, I'm developing a genuine dislike for the bloke. The price tag isn't his fault but if he'd have joined for 10M he'd have probably been called out for what he is much earlier....a pretty **** player and Championship level on a good day.
  11. M

Kilman keep or sell?

If we can keep Gomes, Cunha, RAN, and maybe Neto by letting Max go then it's a no brainer. We're going to have to sell someone for big bucks to pay for anything and defenders are so much easier to replace.
  12. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

And we drop a spot because of a criminal VAR decision. Well ****ing done
  13. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's generally more volatile anyway, but VAR is one of the contributing factors into the assaults on refs in Turkey. There's a different attitude here of course but it says everything about what VAR has done for the game. I absolutely loathe it.
  14. M

Forest- possible points deduction

Probably will get 3 back on appeal after the season has ended so on the off chance they go down, they probably stay up. What's the ****ing point?
Back
Top Bottom