Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Monketron

1. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Only trusted for the games against Luton etc.
  2. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

33 years old and still outpacing some of the quickest attackers in world football.
  3. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Still fancy City here, Madrid looked knackard those last 10mins and it's only going to get worse.
  4. Monketron

Suspensions

Not far off :tearsofjoy: 4th in the league for Yellows and joint 5th (with a few teams to be fair) for Red Cards (3).
  5. Monketron

The 85% cap on player spending

Given that Fosun want Wolves to be self-sustaining this shouldn't bother us as much as clubs with owners who just want to spend big and not worry about losses (i.e an Everton or Villa). Right? I feel like this makes it even more important to increase revenue from matchdays too.
  6. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I'd like to see some receipts for that !
  7. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yes but we lost him the same way we lost MGW. Sticking religiously to a 3-4-3 that didn't suit him at all so he didn't really play or fit the formation at all when he did play.
  8. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Barca have imploded under the pressure tonight.
  9. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You could tell that was from the heart, no fake bull****.
  10. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That mistake by the Burnley keeper last week against them might be what keeps them up.
  11. Monketron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He definitely shanked that one it went way too high but still fair play.
  12. Monketron

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

In this post PSR world clubs will be doing more deals like this. Part exchange or giving a promising young player cheap with a nod and a wink that we'll knock off the difference on the selling player. It suits Wolves too. Our future is picking up players like Doyle and selling them for profit...
  13. Monketron

100%. RAN's adaptability really does fit the modern playstyle that big clubs are desperate for, especially full-backs who are expected to step inside (inverted) and become makeshift midfielders. Man City would love him.
  14. Monketron

Very highly regarded before his move to Man City. Not really played enough for them to know how he'd adapt to the league but it wouldn't be a bad signing at all based on what he did previously.
  15. Monketron

Arsenal predictions

Arsenal will be up for this after the Villa game and I fancy them to win. But Wolves have shown we can beat the top teams on our day so it wouldn't surprise me if we got something.
Back
Top Bottom