Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Mile End Wanderer

1. Mile End Wanderer

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bigger club bias lol
  2. Mile End Wanderer

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Football starting back tomorrow in the chump Brizzle v Leicester will the choke continue? Millwall v albion QPR v Blouse 6 pointer
  3. Mile End Wanderer

Team v villa

Hopefully something like that! Need some height though
  4. Mile End Wanderer

Team v villa

That could work. We need to play higher up the pitch though. 343 didn’t work against Newcastle though against a similar attacking style to villars quick forwards
  5. Mile End Wanderer

Team v villa

It probably will with Bueno far too slow
  6. Mile End Wanderer

Team v villa

Based off the team news today I’d try something different. We are safe in the league. Playing for pride here.. Sa Semedo Kilman Toti Bueno Sarabia Lemina Doyle Gomes RAN Chiwome Use the defenders / wing backs to attack down the flanks. Lots of space at vile park to attack into. Semedo and...
  7. Mile End Wanderer

Villa v Wolves predictions

Really hard game. We score first we have to fancy our chances
  8. Mile End Wanderer

Leon Chiwome

I get that but his first game against them maybe better off the bench maybe it’s just me but I could never play against Wolves no matter what
  9. Mile End Wanderer

Gaz tapped up?

Hard task now so many are watching profit is profit when it comes to self sustainability
  10. Mile End Wanderer

Gaz tapped up?

What about McTominay and cash for Gomes lol
  11. Mile End Wanderer

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Another 9 points would be beautiful forza lutonian
  12. Mile End Wanderer

Next Seasons Shirts

Impressive
  13. Mile End Wanderer

Leon Chiwome

First of all many prefer Chiwome after the Cov game so taking Fraser out of the firing line may help Then add it’s his boyhood club he will feel the pressure being young and making start against the 1982 champions. Throw in Leon Chiwome for 60 mins he’s much faster than Fraser who comes deep...
  14. Mile End Wanderer

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Which is why I said everyone is different there is 1 or 2 not putting in the effort then why did Lage call them out?
  15. Mile End Wanderer

Leon Chiwome

Bit different when a player is so young and has someone else breathing down his throat for his place. The occasion would be too big for him. If chelsea wanna buy Kilman crack on and get rid of him he can live his dream
Back
Top Bottom