Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MikeH68

1. MikeH68

MoTD tonight

Only one I remember was, funnily enough and surprise surprise was against us, recently!
  2. MikeH68

Bournemouth ( H )

Not Bournemouth, but rather Arsenal at Home, how is the time allowed to be changed from 3pm to 7.30, with 4 weeks notice. I was told by the club that they gave the specified notice for the Chelsea Christmas Eve change (which wasn’t enough), but this change is not within the minimum timescales...
  3. MikeH68

Late Goals

Said the same
  4. MikeH68

Leon Chiwome

? Really not sure about that. I’ve walked out of the ground saying I cannot believe that anyone would have Fraser above Silva, no way! But it’s a game of opinions.
  5. MikeH68

Gary’s De-Presser

To be completely honest I did.
  6. MikeH68

Oh Adama Traore!

Didn’t he run us a little ragged when we played Boro away in that win, when Neves & Doc got sent off?
  7. MikeH68

Manny Singh

Well done Manny!
  8. MikeH68

Matheus Cunha

It doesn’t, but surely it would have helped.
  9. MikeH68

Matheus Cunha

I guess I don’t mean flogged him to death, but at times he has looked knackered, and we didn’t have a lot of options of the bench.
  10. MikeH68

Matheus Cunha

There you go some wouldn’t listen to concerns over no cover and risking the loans of two strikers before replacement(s). Hwang has always had injury problems, currently calf issue. Flogged Cunha to death. I guess we can look forward to Bellagarde or Frazier being a replacement(s) or starter(s)...
  11. MikeH68

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Hatrick.
  12. MikeH68

January 2024 transfer window thread.

3 1/2 months.
  13. MikeH68

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Go back at 9.30 tonight and be offer £1m.
  14. MikeH68

Three Word Posts

**** their sisters
  15. MikeH68

The Savile’s or Jimmys

Maybe more who he looks like rather than what he did. I don’t like being called a Dingle but there you go.
Back
Top Bottom