Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Mighty Thor

1. Mighty Thor

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The Faroe Islands have a total male population of about 26k. 5k are under 15. 7k are over 64. That leaves 13k males aged 16 to 63. I would think there are about 500-1k males in the 19-21k range. Basically, if you can walk you could play international football there. As such, that video counts...
  2. Mighty Thor

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

lol. He also spoke a good game when he started a small petro chems business called Ineos which he wanted to use as a vehicle to buy unloved assets off companies like BP. Roll forward 20 years and it’s now one of the largest in the world and he is a multi billionaire and has made his close...
  3. Mighty Thor

Coventry Verdict

5? Ill buy 5 and make you 10-20!
  4. Mighty Thor

Coventry Verdict

And if my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle (Although these days I’m not even sure if that is true)
  5. Mighty Thor

Nathan Fraser

Even as a school kid the good centre forwards knew you either stand on the centre half and get in a scrap for the ball and make it tough. Or you drop for the ball and make runs so you are tough to mark and track. You get nothing by neither showing for the ball, making no intelligent runs, or...
  6. Mighty Thor

Kilman keep or sell?

as captain and an experienced CH his job today was to organise the defence around him. Shout. Point. Lead. Marshall. Motivate. Organise. The little boy lost routine has worn thin. Sell.
  7. Mighty Thor

Hurt

Always the “what ifs” with wolves. It’s draining. Today was just ****. The players let themselves down
  8. Mighty Thor

Coventry Verdict

Just really disappointed. I think the players are going to feel really low (rightly) and it will be hard to come back from that quickly. They let themselves down today in such a big match and we ultimately got exactly what we deserved. The defending for all the goals and the 6-7 other great...
  9. Mighty Thor

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

they should feel rightly **** for that. They let themselves down.
  10. Mighty Thor

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

No he’s not
  11. Mighty Thor

Matheus Cunha

Why not give yourself the optionthough? On the bench and if we are losing with 15 to go you at least have the option if he is in the squad. Otherwise it’s just another year of What Ifs.
  12. Mighty Thor

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

Just a very basic comment. Obvious. Stating.
  13. Mighty Thor

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Some of our passing today is totally half *****. Really sloppy.
  14. Mighty Thor

Today’s Games 2023-2024

This game is end to end. Great watch.
  15. Mighty Thor

Today’s Games 2023-2024

How is Danny Murphy allowed to be in a commentary team. Just moan moan moan and criticises everyone. Painful to listen to.
Back
Top Bottom