Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Me Babbies

1. Me Babbies

Stadium Plans

Maybe this is where Fosun can use their expertise though? Don't they have expertise from Shanghai for this type of work?
  2. Me Babbies

Next Seasons Shirts

Which is weird as the signage in the SBS says PieTanic. Now I've had Pietanic pies at a festival and they are amazing. Which leads me to believe that our genius catering staff are more of the problem. Surely it's not impossible to reheat a pie without burning it solid to the tin, completely...
  3. Me Babbies

FA cup challenge -advice sought

North Bank though isn't it. Compulsory exit with 5 mins of the game left...
  4. Me Babbies

FA cup challenge -advice sought

I think you get parking at the ground included in the WV1 package also if that helps
  5. Me Babbies

Next Seasons Shirts

I really like the Current stuff, other than thus years 2nd & 3rd shirts I think everything they have done has been great, nice fits good quality washes well. I only don't like this years other kits as they are blue and red and I can't stand Teams who play in those colours....
  6. Me Babbies

GON interview on 5 Live

additionally this is a podcast so it can be found where most pod casts are available, i can see it on Spotify for example
  7. Me Babbies

GON interview on 5 Live

Brill yes I'm just checking it's on the football daily podcast for the next 29 days
  8. Me Babbies

GON interview on 5 Live

Do you know if its on BBC sounds??
  9. Me Babbies

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

last time in the cup yes they took SBL & the full NB away section yes i assume for a 1/4 final they'd do the same
  10. Me Babbies

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I'm guessing they will bring a full allocation also so WMP would not want an evening game...
  11. Me Babbies

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

Hwang was just down in the watrm up taking a shed load of attention from the Doctor. Seems to be OK now but fingers crossed
  12. Me Babbies

European Qualification?

No top 7 only. Only way for 8th to qualify is for Liverpool or City to win their European trophy & they drop out of the top 7. No I repeat no
  13. Me Babbies

Liquidator return?!

What I would say is in the 20 odd years since we stopped playing this, not once have I heard the South Bank sing it. Given that we have no problems with the Cunha song, I'd of thought the Liquidator would be a piece of P If the demand for it was there.....
  14. Me Babbies

Brentford (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Home fans in the lower bully today? If so great make it loud down there please.
  15. Me Babbies

Happy Chinese New Year

Yeah I got the Rabbit one as its my birth year, and yes it's awesome
Back
Top Bottom