Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by McSteen

1. McSteen

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Can't be done at the moment as UEFA regulations say you have to qualify through the league.
  2. McSteen

Predict the 2023/24 Premier League Table

Thanks for the reminder! Man City Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool Newcastle Spurs Brighton Man Utd Villa West Ham Brentford Palace Fulham Forest Everton Wolves Bournemouth Burnley Sheff Utd Luton
  3. McSteen

Does Matt Hobbs and cohorts read the Mix?

Went to a meet and greet with Solbakken when he was manager for Wolves in 2012. When asked, he told he didn't read about himself or Wolves in newspapers or online, but his 15 year old son back in Norway was reading the forums. When calling home to Norway after a loss, his son could say things...
  4. McSteen

Team vs Rennes

Watched first half on my phone, and second half on tv (chromecast). Had no issues here in Norway, logged in and paid few minutes before kick off.
  5. McSteen

Most football manager game type window ever?

Recovering FM addict here as well. Been playing since the first Championship Manager in 92 on the Amiga. Dropped of a few years ago, now I think it's to slow progress in the gameplay with all the press conferences, player interactions and micro management. Never had any success managing Wolves...
  6. McSteen

Revised preseason

To me it looks like there's just a typo in the article (Predictive text maybe) I think it was supposed to say AS Roma - Wolves, not Aston Villa -Wolves. Also the article is dated 14 june, before Roma and Wolves pulled out: "Their opponents will be Premier League clubs Tottenham and Wolves...
  7. McSteen

Football scratch card to raise funds for my team i Manage.

I can send via paypal, send me a pm if thats possible.
  8. McSteen

Football scratch card to raise funds for my team i Manage.

Would like to help, but living abroad, is paypal an option?
  9. McSteen

ST waiting list emails

Got mine in W2 not far from my friend :D. NB now sold out, still plenty in BW and Steve Bull, but I guess the amount of season tickets left is a lot lower than the number of available seats.
  10. McSteen

ST waiting list emails

I know, had a look earlier today. Looks promising, let's hope it stays like this until tomorrow.
  11. McSteen

ST waiting list emails

Got the invite today as well (#1441 on the WL). Will try to get a seat in the BW or SB. If Graham Hughes is the only available tomorrow I'll probably pass.
  12. McSteen

Toti and Gomes suspended?

Don't think it resets, the treshold increases to 15 yellows before a ban after GW 32 IIRC. Neves is on 11, could miss the last game if he gets a yellow in each of the next games.
  13. McSteen

Buying tickets with another person's membership number.

Looks like you're right:
  14. McSteen

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

We had a one armed boy in my team when I was a kid, in one game the ref gave the ball to the other team because he did an incorrect throw-in :rolleyes:
  15. McSteen

“Protected” Saturday 3pm Games

That is correct, every single PL game is included for roughly the same price as a season ticket. Maybe not sickening if you see it that way, but still a lot more than you have to pay in other countries for the same deal. I guess we get what we deserve, living in a country where people moan over...
Back
Top Bottom