Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MattH

1. M

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

10% of profit, so above £35m or whatever it is they've paid us. Maybe a couple of million I guess.
  2. M

Fosun Looking For New Investors

I was speaking to someone through work who said apparently quite a few Prem grounds are having surveys done because there's a change due in FA regulations about stadiums. Maybe work will be done in line with this...there's a further somewhat confused straw to grasp at!
  3. M

U18 & U23 news and info...

Google says he's an agent with a small but interesting client base... https://www.prolificsportsgroup.co.uk/athletes/
  4. M

Nathan Fraser

That's the thing. Yes he didn't seem to have any great pace but the main reason he was a spare part on Saturday was down to the formation and the players around him, not Fraser himself.
  5. M

I think there will be much better value out there than Nketiah. Relatively high wages and likely to be competition from other English clubs. Can't see it being of interest to us.
  6. M

Nathan Fraser

Fraser is clearly a talent but watching the game on Sat it seemed that our way of playing under O'Neill isn't suited to his natural position as a more traditional no.9. I think he'll be out on loan a fair bit once we've brought another striker to the club.
  7. M

Leon Chiwome

Only turned 18 this year, impressive performance in that respect. Be interesting to see how he does on loan in the Championship next season, given he seems to be faster than Fraser perhaps he'll make an impact quicker.
  8. M

Leon Chiwome

Both Fraser and Chiwome looked better than Silva did a couple of games into his Wolves career. Well done to both.
  9. M

Nathan Fraser

Yup.
  10. M

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Don't get the hate for Fraser. He's a number 9 being asked to play as a pressing forward with no service. Apart from the daft miss he's looked OK, but this formation just isn't suited to him.
  11. M

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Just foyke it forward, son!
  12. M

Did we get any compo in the end?
  13. M

To be fair, most youth players don't make it at the top level. If they get offered more money somewhere that's a chance to be financially secure I find it hard to blame them for moving. Anyone leaving wolves under such circumstances remains a turncoat, moneygrabbing ****, of course.
  14. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

Nah the Staffordshire version...https://youtu.be/hEcbUyQML2Q?si=Qznk1Y2D8NbWCt0e Like the long lost fourth member of ZZ Topp.
  15. M

Loan Thread 2023/24

Legendary Lonnie
Back
Top Bottom