Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Matt

1. Matt

Will our season fizzle out?

We are quickly heading from a good season to one where we finish above three of the worst promoted sides ever, two sides with points deductions and Brentford - pretty much the bare minimum. On top of that knocked out of both cups by Championship teams and rumours about another fire sale going...
  2. Matt

Bournemouth Verdict

We got exactly what we deserved from a ridiculously poor performance. There are no excuses, that starting XI should be producing a performance much higher in quality than that - we were absolutely ****. The VAR call is up there with the worst imo. Completely inexplicable how that has been ruled...
  3. Matt

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Ultimately we are a great counter attacking team, but we are pretty hopeless when we can’t do that.
  4. Matt

Max’s **** denies us an equaliser and that will be that. A ****ing awful performance. A ****ing awful VAR decision. Think I’m done with this season, hopefully I regain some enthusiasm for next season.
  5. Matt

This is a pathetic attempt to score against 10 men. We are totally clueless.
  6. Matt

We still look **** against 10.
  7. Matt

Honestly there only way you can disallow that is if you think Cunha has intentionally done him with an elbow, which should be a red card. It is one of the worst VAR decisions I’ve seen. This sport is just dead, nobody wants goals disallowed for that it’s a ****ing joke.
  8. Matt

Take the players off and forfeit the game. Absolutely ridiculous.
  9. Matt

Ok this is the most ridiculous VAR call yet. Absolute ****ing joke.
  10. Matt

What a ball from Semedo, brilliant.
  11. Matt

Get in. Most undeserved goal I’ve ever seen.
  12. Matt

It’s a match thread, people are commenting on this match, which has been awful. Nobody has turned on GoN.
  13. Matt

Nothing has changed at all. A matter of time before they get another.
  14. Matt

Doc on for Bueno?! Wtf?!
  15. Matt

Everyone has been awful except for Sa. Hwang, Sarabia, Semedo and Doyle particularly horrendous though. We can point to injuries and a small squad as much as we like but the simple fact is that was a shockingly bad performance. As bad as I can remember for a long time. We should be about 0-4 down.
Back
Top Bottom